Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vdrow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Antique riding lawn mower
    I recently found what might possibly be an antique riding lawnmower in my fathers pole shed but I can't seem to find any information on the web about it. All I know about it is that it's a Porter Cable mower with a left hand discharge of all things! It also says Type No. 25803 and Serial No. 7111 and that's it. If anyone would have any kind of information on it, it would be much appreciated.
    braindent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Hi,
    My name is Marc and I found a porter cable riding lawn mower at a garage sale. It has a right hand discharge, but it's VERY old. I can find nothing at all re:riders from Porter cable.my type is 26711 serial 16861. It looks like a cartoon mower with a very wide area for feet. It's green metal deck with a fiberglass green motor cover. I've tried all areas I can with no luck. Have you been successful at all. Oh yeah, the guy I bought it from said he thought it was a 1964.
    [email protected] is my addy. I have pictures

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Antique Riding Mower? [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: I bought an old Montgomery Wards riding mower at an auction the other day, but I don't know what kind it is, the name was painted over. It is a Model ZYJ 48A. Does anyone know anything about it?

Lawn Chief riding mower [ 6 Answers ]

Two wires got disconnected from our riding lawnmower. I need to know where the 2 red wires are supposed to go. The longer red wire is hooked to the key or kill switch and the shorter red wire is hooked to the solenoid. I think the shorter wire is for ground. The mfg. # is 0048 and the model # is...

What do I look for in a riding lawn mower? [ 2 Answers ]

My back yard is failry big and uneven. I've had riding mowers before but kind of hand-me-downs that had a lot of ware on them for what I thought was a decent price. It's time for what will be my third and I want a new one but don't know really what to look for or what brand I would want to...

Riding lawn mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find out what spark plug I need to buy for a True Value Lawn Chief riding lawn mower, 12 hp Bridge and Stratton, model # 284707, type#1026-e1, code 980629ZB. Can you please tell me what I will need. Thank you for your assistance.

Riding lawn mower [ 6 Answers ]

I have 1/2 acre of lawn and wish to replace an old Craftsman mower. Sears advertises a 17-HP Kohler Pro engine, 42 inch lawn tractor for $1200.00. Is this a good value, and do you recommend Craftsman lawn tractors? Thanks!

View more questions Search