Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beautii62 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2013, 04:49 AM
    Why did his penis go soft during sex?
    Hi... Okay, this situation happened to me for the first time yesterday. We were having sex and his penis went soft. This never happened before. He tried to blame me like I did something wrong, but I can't seem to wrap my head around it. Im 18 and he's 20. We've been together since I was 15.he said the same situation happened with his ex and he was done with her. Does this mean that he's cheating? Right now Im still living with my parents and he's living with friends.

What made the situation weirder. I was giving him a blowjob and for the first time my lips started to burn. Could this mean something serious?? Someone please help!!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 19, 2013, 05:07 AM
    Millions of penises go soft every day (out of about 2-3 billion).
    It means just about anything, from tiredness, distraction, lack of interest, bad mood, enlarged prostate, all the way to ED, or erectile dysfunction, usually as men get older.
    OR
    It could indeed mean he's 'done with you.' Meaning - what? He no longer loves you, or he has his eye on someone else? How would we know? You might want to ask him!
    Nothing proves cheating except venereal disease, with you not cheating.
    Lips burning, who knows. That is not a sign of any disease I know of.
    If you are at all mistrusting now, go get tested, and have a good heart to heart.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 19, 2013, 06:11 AM
    I can't say it any better than joypulv did. I suspect he was fishing for an excuse (out of embarrassment or maybe ignorance) and blamed you.

("Going soft" is not an uncommon problem, even when a guy masturbates, so I'm sure you will encounter it again during the many years of being sexually active. How you handle it is very important.)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2013, 06:20 AM
    Look at it from this perspective... have you as a women... ever wanted to orgasm and was really primed to but just wasn't able to... even though it might have been easy for you usually? (yes I know its not easy for all women, just making a point) Pretty much the same thing... lots of things come into play and almost any of them can derail it.

As was mentioned... it happens... don't try to make much of it unless it starts to happen frequently.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2013, 07:31 AM
    Does the "burning lips" indicate a concern about an STD? If so, get tested.

Otherwise, concerning the other answers - ditto.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 19, 2013, 04:03 PM
    Blaming you is a red flag that he is hiding something you need to know and if you can't talk about it, don't have sex. After 3 years of being together seems you would be further down the road of honest communications to be playing the blame game.

Burning lips?? I don't know but why take a chance. See a doctor, get tested.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2013, 04:05 PM
    I'm curious about the burning lips thing... if she finds out why I hope she comes back and tells us... I really want to know what could cause that. Out of curiosity.
    Beautii62 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2013, 04:59 PM
    Thank you all. It is the first time its happened with us. And the burning lips part I am going to check out. I appreciate the responses

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriends penis goes soft when were having sex I don't know why it's happen 2 times ? [ 4 Answers ]

He's only 20 years old . He doesn't take pills or anything. Like we mess around he's fine but when we are about to it goes back down I don't get it

My Boyfirend got soft on me while having sex. Help.. [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are living togther, both 19. We have been together for 3 years now, and he has NEVER gotten soft on me before. The other night he got soft on me in the middle of intercourse. He felt bad and swore it wasn't because of me. etc. This is the first time it has ever happened. He...

My boyfriends getting soft during sex! [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been having sex for about a year. When we first began, we both didn't really know what we were doing and didn't have a lot of forplay. He was able to go multiple times in a night at this time. Within the last month sex became unbelievable. We both were enjoying it 100x...

Why does my boyfriend's penis go soft in the middle of sex? [ 5 Answers ]

He's 18 and it will either go soft after we've switched positions or while we're having sex. He said that it has never happened before. But I don't know. And also I takes so much to even get him hard. Foreplay doesn't, oral doesn't. Just like rubbing it. I've never had this problem with a guy...

Why am I going soft during sex? [ 17 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have sex almost everyday and we love it. Recently I been going soft during sex, or right after cuming. Its almost like when I need to be hard or she wants me to be I can't be but when were not doing anything were having for-play I can but in the middle it gets soft? When she...

View more questions Search