Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dianna5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Hard plastic animal witrh babies
    My daughter had these little had plastic animals when she was growing up and now would like to see if she can find them but we don't know what they were called. They came with a Mom and some babies wrapped in a blanket or diaper so you didn't know how many babies you were getting and the moms were about 2 to 3 inches high she had a cat dog and rabbit this was somewhere in the end of the 80's or in the beginning of the 90's and they were hard plastic. Thank you dianna
    alkaline Posts: 61, Reputation: 20

May 15, 2007, 11:19 PM
    I had these toys. I had the bunnies, I used to play with them in our bathroom sink. I remember there was a grey baby that was standing with the arms straight out, a black baby that had his head tilted to the side a little, a dark brown baby that was laying down, and I think a cream baby that was standing. And the mom was a cream bunny wearing a pink bow tie.

I know I still have these toys, I never threw any of them away. The next time I go in the attic I will try to find them. Maybe that way we can at least figure out who manufactured them!
    lillie22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 16, 2007, 09:33 AM
    Was it the puppie surprise brand cause I had one when I was growing up. It was plush but it had a pouch as the stomach and you open it up and there were baby puppies inside.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

All I can think about is babies! [ 4 Answers ]

I am 24 and about to get married in the next few months and recently I have become completely obsessed with wanting to have a baby. I am completely aware that the timing is wrong and I can honestly say that if I found out I was pregnant tomorrow I would not be in the right place. My fiancé and I...

I Need Help With My Two Babies [ 6 Answers ]

Hey! I'm married got 2 little cute girls one of them is a year and two months old and the other is almost amonth. I want to know how to take care of them both and take care of the house, the cooking and myself, I don't sleep much cause I don't have time to do all that. My one year old she's...

Beanie babies [ 2 Answers ]

I have a number of beanie babies and would like to sell them any suggestions?

Babies [ 4 Answers ]

Are a babies eyes full size at birth I heard that they are. Nose and ears grow, but eyes are full size at birth true or false?

Babies. [ 15 Answers ]

I just had a baby on Friday and I was wondering if I could give my baby water, and if so what type?

View more questions Search