Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikecollins89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2013, 11:20 AM
    94 toyota camry
    My car will start but the fuel will not continually flow. New fuel pump, rail and pressure was checked and its good. Was told this is likely an electrical issue, any ideas?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2013, 12:44 PM
    If the fuel pump runs for 2 seconds and then turns off, when the ignition switch is turned to ON, I would focus on the ignition system. Normally, replacing the Ignition Control Module (ICM) and coil solves the problem. More than 90% of crank but won't start situations are ignition system related, not fuel. Be sure to check all under hood and under dash fuses with a test light or multimeter. Ditto for codes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toyota camry will not start [ 1 Answers ]

1993 toyota camry won't start I have spark,fuel, compression,and timing. Tried starter fluid and still nothing.

93 toyota camry [ 2 Answers ]

My camry will run and cut off while driving it. Then it won't start for up to 45 minutes. The problem is consististent. It just turns over like it wants to start but nothing. At times it won't even make any noise.

Toyota 93 Camry [ 2 Answers ]

Why is does my Camry keep blow the fuses in the main relay box? What can I do to repair it?

1989 Toyota Camry [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have a 89 Camry when I put the key in the ignition and try to crank it and it won't crank it is manual and the only way it cranks over is when I push it what could it be? Please answer ASAP I would appreciate it Thank You

View more questions Search