Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cooper2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2013, 08:29 AM
    My son is a convicted felon,Washington state. His sentence was drug rehab 90 days and
    Son is a convicted felon. His sentence wa 90 days rehab and 2 years probation on dosa. Finished rehab, but failed a ua. Was in jail for 3 months, then was sent to rehab again. Was kicked out after 2 months for dirty ua. He has 5 month left on his probation, so wha and how will his sentence be determined now that he has a dosa revoke?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2013, 08:37 AM
    He can go back for 2 years... the full amount of the probation.

Doesn't matter how much probation he had left... when you violate you are usually sent back and that clock is reset to the day they first walked out.

What actually happens is in the judges hands. if the rehab and probation was in leiu of jailtime... he will likely spend it in jail, the fact he violated twice willl not go in his favor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a convicted drug felon get student loans [ 1 Answers ]

Just wanting to no if I can get student aid being a drug felon.

Can a convicted felon of drug possession get a teaching? [ 1 Answers ]

About a year ago I was caught with adderol in my car ( it wasn't mine but still doesn't matter cause I couldn't prove it). Now I have a felony on my record but am also and have been prescribed, for awhile ADHD medication. Before I was charged with a felony I was working on my elementary and...

As a convicted felon for drug pooession can I get my hazmat [ 1 Answers ]

I was convicted of possession of a controlled substance w/intent to distribute in 1998, was sentenced to 15yrs & 8months. I was released Feb. 3, 2009. Currently I'm working at a place that's requesting me to be a driver and they have positions open for a driver and want for me to get my hazmat...

Traveling as a convicted drug felon [ 1 Answers ]

As a convicted drug felon I would like to know if I am able to leave the United States and go to England for vacation.

View more questions Search