Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MEDICANT Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2013, 06:39 AM
    Quick Orgasms and Laughter?
    So here's the thing... I have met a 41 year old woman and on the second date we got it on with fingers and thumbs etc. 3 times in the car and 4 at her place I made her orgasm while we made out. So that is all great and I am pleased the chemistry is great but a) she is coming really quickly (30 secs to 2 mins) and no she isn't faking it. B) she laughs out loudly once the orgasm hits - every time.

It's the first time I've come across a "laugher" and it seems quite strange. Is this common and advice on prolonging her orgasm time would be great? I'm quite experienced but never met anyone so quick to orgasm and the laughing, my neighbours now think I must be really funny ;)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2013, 06:57 AM
    Hello:

I think she's fine, but thumbs?? What do you do with them?

excon
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 18, 2013, 07:35 AM
    I really can't see why you would have an issue with this... I'd be all over that.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2013, 07:45 AM
    Ask or comment in a light hearted way like maybe "I see I make you laugh or is that a reflex?" and then laugh with her.

To your other part possibly she hasn't been with a guy in awhile or she is capable of multiple
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 18, 2013, 08:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello:

I think she's fine, but thumbs??? What do you do with them?

excon
    Oh come on exxy, don't you know?!
    Expert

Jul 18, 2013, 08:39 AM
    I think that is WONDERFUL, a happy orgasm !
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Jul 18, 2013, 09:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Oh come on exxy, don't you know ?????!!!!
    Gee I am so surprised by ex's answer... he is an expert on everything else.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jul 18, 2013, 09:59 PM
    The laughing could also be because she is very sensitive down there.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 18, 2013, 11:48 PM
    Infinite variety, right?
    Something new every day.
    Maybe intercourse will delay her orgasms, maybe you are just fantastic with fingers and thumbs, who knows.
    It's funny how we go online to discuss our sex lives with strangers, but not with our partners.
    I'm sure as you two get intimate (in the old fashioned sense of getting to know each other), you will learn a lot more about her.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2013, 10:20 AM
    Enjoy it... be happy you found someone so easy to make happy and satisfy... and don't try to find anything wrong where nothing is.

As far as laughing... no not common but then of the few dozen women I''ve known that well in my life... no two are alike. And that is actually a good thing.

Picture this... what if she had been the type (for whatever reason) that just laid there limp and didn't make a sound? Or she had been one with such difficulty reaching orgasm it quickly becomes work and not pleasure? Count your blessings.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 19, 2013, 01:57 PM
    I wouldn't question a good experience but get a hotel room and get out of the car, and get even more experienced, and see how it goes.
    MEDICANT Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2013, 03:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello:

I think she's fine, but thumbs??? What do you do with them?

excon
    Really? Two fingers inside my lover and using the thumb to stimulate her clitoris is my normal thing...
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2013, 06:22 AM
    Hello again, M:

I can't text with my thumbs either..

excon
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2013, 11:26 AM
    I am chosing to ignore Excon. Reluctantly, of course.

I'd like to know how you are positive she isn't "faking it". She's 41. How old are you that this is satisfying to her, no intercourse, just "fingers and thumbs."

You must be super stud. Enjoy the experience.

Laughing during orgasm? Hmm.
    Expert

Jul 21, 2013, 12:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I am chosing to ignore Excon. Reluctantly, of course.

I'd like to know how you are positive she isn't "faking it". She's 41. How old are you that this is satisfying to her, no intercourse, just "fingers and thumbs."

You must be super stud. Enjoy the experience.

Laughing during orgasm? Hmm.
    Maybe she is laughing at the absurdity of it?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2013, 06:43 PM
    Right - and probably it's Meg Ryan saying she's been faking it all along - and then demonstrating.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Year of your laughter and making love in the rafters- song lyrics [ 0 Answers ]

Band sounds a lot like Nikel back.. Why did I walk away - Want to enjoy years of your laughter and making love in the rafters after all we have been through

All that I'm after is a life full of laughter [ 8 Answers ]

Hey everyone recently I've been looking for a relationship. I get sad sometimes because I feel lonely. I have some friends but friends aren't the same as relationships. I think I'm ready for one. Been enjoying the single life, flirting around it was fun but I think I'm ready to settle down now. ...

What song has these lyrics "I can hear your laughter when the wind is right"? [ 1 Answers ]

50s or 60s song title? Female choral group that recorded this? Lyrics are: I can hear the music Music in the night I can hear your laughter When the wind is right High on a hill If I stand very still I can hear you All through the night

Sci fi/fantasy animation 70/80, creatures feeding with emotion of laughter [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for a fantasy/sci-fi animation, probably from 70/80s, style is similar to russian cartoon "Mystery of the third planet", very colorful. Story is set in the future in an idealistic world. Its about scientist Tristan, who invented a prediction device for a practical use and everyone on...

Dog laughter [ 3 Answers ]

I was watching the "Dog Town" show about the Vick dogs, and one of the techniques that they used with an extremely shy dog was a playback of dog laughter. This is a sound that dogs make to initiate play. The affect that it had on the dogs in the show was dramatic. Has anyone else tried this? ...

View more questions Search