Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    111000ericca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2013, 11:52 PM
    Ejaculation but no orgasm
    I've only experienced with my partner and during masturbation a orgasm but only clitoral. Lately I've been really experimental trying to achieve a vaginal orgasm both with my partner and by myself we've tried many positions. But recently I discovered by myself I could ejacualate touching a ceartin spot in my vagina but no orgasm I know it's not pee there's no odor or color. I suppoes I could be wrong. But my main question is does that mean it is possible for me to have a vaginal orgasm or does that just prove its not going to happen?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 18, 2013, 01:25 AM
    First, the question of ejaculate, because so many people insist it doesn't exist. It DOES.
    Women produce 3 fluids out of the vagina (more of course if disease is present):
    - a clear to milky gluey one that can appear anytime, but often mid-cycle (it aids in moving sperm into the uterus)
    - a lubricating one that aids in intercourse (the one that KY jelly approximates)
    - and a clear thin ejaculate out of tiny glands near the vaginal opening called the Skene's glands. It can squirt or gush or just dribble down. It can be a lot, a little, or none at all. Plenty of women say they have none. The glands are extremely tiny, and it seems that some women don't even have them. They are very near the urethra, so many women think they have peed. The ejaculate is filtered blood plasma, so it is clear. Many women are embarrassed, or think they have peed, and go to doctors to ask to stop the peeing, so it's possible that there are more women 'ejaculating' than the world realizes. And many doctors are uneducated on the subject.

Second, the issue of vaginal vs clitoral orgasm: also a contested subject. First they were different, then they weren't, now they are again, according to scientists who have done MRIs on women having orgasms. Also of course countless women report that they feel different. In my opinion it isn't so easy to separate one distinct set of muscle contractions from another, given how close to each other they are, and it might be a matter of intensity of one set vs the other, but both 'involved' in contracting.

So congratulations, you have asked about two subjects that strangely enough in this day and age are still controversial when we think we know everything about the human body.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2013, 10:15 AM
    And with all due respect to a fellow member I happen to like and respect greatly ( I needed to make that clear),I have to take the counterpoint on this subject that "squirting" has not been proven by any credible medical studies to be other than bladder leakage .
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 19, 2013, 10:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    First, the question of ejaculate, because so many people insist it doesn't exist. It DOES.
    Women produce 3 fluids out of the vagina (more of course if disease is present):
    - a clear to milky gluey one that can appear anytime, but often mid-cycle (it aids in moving sperm into the uterus)
    - a lubricating one that aids in intercourse (the one that KY jelly approximates)
    - and a clear thin ejaculate out of tiny glands near the vaginal opening called the Skene's glands. It can squirt or gush or just dribble down. It can be a lot, a little, or none at all. Plenty of women say they have none. The glands are extremely tiny, and it seems that some women don't even have them. They are very near the urethra, so many women think they have peed. The ejaculate is filtered blood plasma, so it is clear. Many women are embarrassed, or think they have peed, and go to doctors to ask to stop the peeing, so it's possible that there are more women 'ejaculating' than the world realizes. And many doctors are uneducated on the subject.

Second, the issue of vaginal vs clitoral orgasm: also a contested subject. First they were different, then they weren't, now they are again, according to scientists who have done MRIs on women having orgasms. Also of course countless women report that they feel different. In my opinion it isn't so easy to separate one distinct set of muscle contractions from another, given how close to each other they are, and it might be a matter of intensity of one set vs the other, but both 'involved' in contracting.

So congratulations, you have asked about two subjects that strangely enough in this day and age are still controversial when we think we know everything about the human body.
    I had no idea clitoral and/or vaginal orgasms were contentious, isn't it obvious that one is OBVIOUSLY external.

And as for mr. Smoothy's opinion re squirting, that there is no medical criteria supporting this amazing phenomena, I am sure there is more to come from our scientific community on this because so many women, intelligent ones at that, who are actually astute and curious, really have experienced fhis.
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2013, 10:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    I had no idea clitoral and/or vaginal orgasms were contentious, isn't it obvious that one is OBVIOUSLY external.

And as for mr. Smoothy's opinion re squirting, that there is no medical criteria supporting this amazing phenomena, I am sure there is more to come from our scientific community on this because so many women, intelligent ones at that, who are actually astute and curious, really have experienced fhis.
    There is no medical evidence supporting levitation either... but that doesn't mean it really happens because its not been medically proven to not exist.

And the standing of this topic on this site is unless its supported BY actual medical research... then its nothing but someone's opinion.
    Expert

Jul 19, 2013, 10:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    There is no medical evidence supporting levitation either...but that doesn't mean it really hapens because its not been medically proven to not exist.

And the standing of this topic on this site is unless its supported BY actual medical research...then its nothing but someones opinion.
    I actually know this smoothy, so okay, it is my own opinion, was I saying it was fact??
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2013, 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    I actually know this smoothy, so okay, it is my own opinion, was I saying it was fact???
    Its your opinion... and while you might believe it... as I have stated before... your face wasn't down there and for someone who HAS thought that . When you are that close you can smell what it is no matter how well hydrated she might be. And pee isn't always strong smelling.

And you know I personally respect you too... but I do not agree on this topic.
    Expert

Jul 19, 2013, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Its your opinion...and while you might believe it....as I have stated before...your face wasn't down there and for someone who HAS thought that . when you are that close you can smell what it is no matter how well hydrated she might be. And pee isn't always strong smelling.

And you know I personally respect you too.....but I do not agree on this topic.
    Quite frankly, I am starting to dislike this topic :)
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2013, 10:52 AM
    I never have... :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 19, 2013, 12:58 PM
    Even if the science is fuzzy, and opinions vary, you should enjoy your orgasms when you get them, and all that comes with them. As you explore and experiment, you will discover many more surprising things about yourself.

You can never say never as to what you learn in the future because anything can happen. No one can predict when, how, or why. Enjoy the journey to discovery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No ejaculation, EVER! [ 0 Answers ]

My partner and I have been sexually active for 2 years and during that time he has ejaculated once. Whenever we engage in intercourse he is fully erect and very excited but he finishes by having an orgasm but NO ejaculation. His explanation for this problem is that he used to masturbate way too...

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

Ejaculation - Orgasm [ 9 Answers ]

Many years ago, I got into a discussion with a male friend in which I said that I thought that male ejaculation and orgasm didn't have to be the same process. Well, I got ridiculed by this guy! He thought it was way wrong... that a man couldn't ejaculate without having an orgasm(and the reverse)....

View more questions Search