Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lynndi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2013, 11:21 PM
    Overflowing toilets
    We just recently moved into a townhouse with toilets from 1973. These toilets overflow on a weekly basis! We have had maintenance come and snake the drains in both toilets. They still get plugged up very easily and overflow! Our toilet at our old house never overflowed, it would just get plugged up. But these toilets overflow easily. Is there anything we can do?

Check out some similar questions!

Washer water overflowing onto the floor making both toilets gurgle and one overflow. [ 1 Answers ]

House is one story, 1 bedroom has toilet and shower and the main bathroom has a toilet shower/bathtub. These room are side by side. The kitchen has the laundry room next to it. 2 adults only have lived in house for two yrs.Prior to this the house sat empty for 2 or 3 yrs(owner died/lived there with...

Overflowing [ 1 Answers ]

When 1 of the 2 showers is used the header tank in the loft overflows, the ball valve is new on the tank and set correctly and is working , the hot water supply to the showers is from the combi boiler and cold supply from the tank , can you shed some light on the problem.

I have two toilets in my house. Recently both toilets have stopped fininshing flush [ 1 Answers ]

I have two toilets in my house and recently both have stopped flushing completely. Flush starts fine, but at end of flush toilets power seems to stall out. This system is on city sewer service, and until past week or so both toilets were fine. Now I am forced to flush toilets up to three times to...

Slow drains & overflowing toilets [ 12 Answers ]

I’m having issues with slow drains and overflowing toilets. My house it 13 yrs old. The plumber couldn’t identify any specific issues and suggested I replace the toilets; however that doesn’t help the drain situation. Is it possible to have air trapped in the line somewhere that would cause...

Overflowing & burping tub/toilets already snaked. [ 26 Answers ]

My middle bathroom toilet was burping when we used the shower in there and water would come up out of the tub in our master bath. The shower was draining slowly. We read that it might be the vents on the roof so we attempted to flush those out with a yard hose (water just came up in the showers). ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.