Jul 17, 2013, 03:20 PM
    Bio claire oil
    How long after start using the bio Claire oil does it stars to work on you
    bedding Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2013, 01:05 PM
    I use bio Claire and after two to three weeks I start seeing results
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Dec 14, 2013, 09:42 PM
    You have to mix the oil and cream together for better results...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I use Bio-Claire cream,Bio-Oil and Fair & White Exclusive soap at the same time? [ 0 Answers ]

I am wondering, if I can use Bio-Claire cream and pour some Bio Oil in it (to help prevent or reduce any stretch mark that may come), and use the Fair and White Exclusive soap(in the blue box) to shower with. Do you guys think that this will work for me? I`ve tried them on separate occasion, but...

Can I use Bio-Claire cream,Bio-Oil and Fair & White Exclusive soap at the same time? [ 0 Answers ]

I am wondering, if I can use Bio-Claire cream and pour some Bio Oil in it (to help prevent or reduce any stretch mark that may come), and use the Fair and White Exclusive soap(in the blue box) to shower with. Do you guys think that this will work for me? I`ve tried them on separate occasion, but...

Bio Claire Oil [ 5 Answers ]

I bought the bio claire oil and the bottle has no instructions on it, can anyone tell me how am I suppose to use it?

Bio claire oil [ 22 Answers ]

Has anyone been using the bio oil for a long time, are you happy with the result, I have just started to use the bio oil, and I am seeing results, is their any side effect to it anyone experience?:)

View more questions Search