Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    14yearoldteen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2013, 02:45 PM
    Dose it hurt getting your top ear pierced ?
    I'm getting my top ear pierced tomorrow and I just want to ne what to expect I have got my tongue pierced'eyebrow pirced and they didn't hurt but I have got a high pain tolarance
    annon2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2013, 09:43 PM
    No, it does not hurt anyone who can get their tongue pierced without it hurting. Its more the anticipation that sux rather than the pain. I pierced mine with safety pin. Didn't hurt.
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Aug 14, 2013, 10:37 AM
    The worst 2 parts are:
    The part when you worry before you get it
    And the aftercare because it may be sore.
    But the actual piercing isn't as painful as people make it out to be. Don't stress or have a sleepless might over it, it's not worth it and in the end you'll be OK
    Good luck x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ear pierced cross [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my ear was pierced using a gun, while piercing it had gone cross due to which I got a bump on my ear back side. Kindly suggest what can be done to reduce the problem

Pierced Ear [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, so when I was 12 or 13 I had my ear pierced because I thought it was cool then. Well, after about a month, I didn't like it anymore. So, I took it out and it has been 6 years or a little more. Well, ever since then you can see where I had it pierced and I don't know why. Well, yesterday my...

Should I get my upper ear pierced? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a guy and have my lobes pierced got them done when I was 18 and would like to get my cartilage pierced. I would like to know a few things first. DO the girls and other people think they are OK on a guy? Does it hurt for a long time? How much does it cost? Also thinking about getting my lip...

Getting the top of your ear pierced. [ 14 Answers ]

I am thinking of having it done this Wednesday but I am going on holiday the following Thursday to palm springs in LA and I want to be able to swim so I was wondering if anyone knows if you can swim when you have just had it pierced and what the side-effects might be if I did. Thanks

View more questions Search