Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rmoses Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2013, 01:54 PM
    Felony Probation violation with a misdemeanor ! 100 percent innocent !
    I'm on Felony probation ! I was attacked , clearly the victom
    Witnesses , not guilty.. I was arrested , they will not let me
    Have a public defender. Lawyer wants $20,000
    I have two Probations one in another city , I report to one probation office only ! Again I was arrested for misdemeanor
    Assault , Do have to let attornnys rob me over something so minor , like sell my property ? When the courts will clearly
    See that I'm inocent ? And I was the VICTOM , and I was the one that called the Sherriff!. I thought that I could request a speedy trial , a lawyer tells me I can't have a Trial ,
    The courts will Motion to Ajudicate and the judge decides
    If I'm innocent or guilty ? In the mean time do I have to lose my property , and business over SOMETHING so minor
    And innocent and not guilty of ? Bonds ! Rearresed for probation violation ! More bonds!. now attornny wants
    Everything?.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2013, 02:35 PM
    In most places.. if jail time is a possibility... you need a lawyer... and you won't get a public defender if you have assets.. they do means test before you can get one.

Find one on your own you like or they find you one and you will have to pay for it because they will put a lien on your assets.

No easy or cheap way out on this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Misdemeanor charge on felony probation [ 7 Answers ]

OK so I'm on probation for grand larceny charge an I had went to the store with my sister and law an she was stealn so when we go to walk out the store we get stopped by loss prevention (security guard)an she tells us to walk in the side room with them she never seen us steal but had us charged we...

Felony probation caught misdemeanor [ 1 Answers ]

I had already been on probation since 2010 but they put warrant out for me oct 2010 when they caught me I was riding with some friends they pulled us over and charge me possession mj less than oz but the bage they found under drive seat where I was sitting

My boyfriend is on both misdemeanor and felony probation..?. [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend is on both misdemeanor and felony probation only the misdemeanor probation knows about the felony but the felony has no clue. What will happen now that he has a warrant for his arrest with the misdemeanor will the felony know he was arrested or has a warrant even if he is bonded out...

What happens when you violate felony probation with a misdemeanor? [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend was into about 6 months of felony probation and his P.O. was really pleased with how he was doing, he then was pulled over for going 5 mph over the speed limit... and they searched him and his car because he told them he was on probation. So he had his friend with him and they searched...

Violation felony probation with a misdemeanor [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend was arrested in 05 on drug charges and used First Offender. For his charges it carried 15 years but he received 2 years probation. He reported the 1st year. His. P.O. said since he was doing so well he didn't have to come back until he got off which is July 7 next month. He violated...

View more questions Search