Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    11neg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2013, 11:43 AM
    How to replace a Delta 1824 -74 cartridge - shower body spray
    The cartridge that I received as replacement was D-1700 CRT ASSY INCLQUAD R

The instructions that came with it are rather complicated. Is it a simple procedure or should I call the plumber.

It is a single handle with a diverter handle.

Check out some similar questions!

How replace delta show cartridge [ 1 Answers ]

What is the procedure and techniques for replacing a Delta 1700 series shower cartridge , single handle?

Delta shower cartridge [ 6 Answers ]

I have given up trying to identify this valve-cartridge. I believe it comes out of a 8-9 year old shower and I think it is a Delta, but I don't find such an animal in their parts. I have inserted a web address below where a drawing of the pressure balance valve and of what I'm calling the...

Delta shower cartridge [ 4 Answers ]

I have given up trying to identify this valve-cartridge. I believe it comes out of a 8-9 year old shower and I think it is a Delta, but I don't find such an animal in their parts. I have inserted a drawing of the pressure balance valve and of what I'm calling the valve/cartridge. Can anybody...

Delta shower cartridge [ 2 Answers ]

My home has a Delta faucet whereas the cold is actually hot and hot is cold. Just visited a friend and they have the same situation with the same faucet. Assuming something is installed incorrectly? Thank you, Tom

Replacing Delta shower cartridge [ 3 Answers ]

I have a shower with a Delta single knob that you turn to the left to make the water go from cold to hot. Only one knob. This is a stand up shower, no tub. I don't know the Delta model #. It was dripping constantly so I called a plumber and he came and changed out the cartridge. Now, I don't...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.