Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2013, 07:42 AM
    The Sheriff of Wall Street is back
    Hello:

You guys got your Mark Sanford's and your Senator Vitter's.. But, WE got guys like Anthony Wiener and Elliot Spitzer.. Wiener is a fool, but Spitzer is to be taken seriously.

Does anybody want to see a picture of my package??

excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2013, 08:16 AM
    Lol ,only in NYC could 2 sleezy pols like Weiner and Spitzer be leading in their respective races. Add to that ;Charlie Rangel's district is in NYC too.

However ,as much as I despise Spitzer for a number of reasons... If there is any job he would be effective at is being comptroller to a Weiner mayorship . I can see the clash of egos erupting within days of the elections.

If you want a good laugh ;check out some of the NY Post headlines about these characters .

Here is the one when he announced his candidacy . (there are many with similar puns almost daily )
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2013, 08:26 AM
    So far it looks like New Yorkers may well get what they deserve, the less douchey "Peter Tweeter" and "just spank me" Spitzer.

P.S. Please, no pics of your package.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2013, 08:42 AM
    LOL, american policians - they are all a mess.
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2013, 08:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    LOL, american policians - they are all a mess.
    Pretty much like everyone else, even in Canada. The difference is no one gives a sh*t about what happens in Canada.
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2013, 08:53 AM
    Agreed. Thanks. :D
    That's probably why there isn't thread after thread about crazy crap posted by their own citizens. I guess we're happy here.
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2013, 08:59 AM
    Glad you all thrive in irrelevance. :)
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2013, 09:06 AM
    In your eyes anyway... but you don't really matter.
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2013, 09:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    In your eyes anyway...but you don't really matter.
    And there is number 2 in answer to your question. Grow up, go stalk someone else.
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2013, 09:20 AM
    Sorry if I offended you by saying that you didn't matter to Canadians' happiness or relevance in the world. You do... tremendously.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2013, 07:13 PM
    It's okay Karma he thinks everything outside the Useless Skunks Association is irrelevant
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2013, 01:23 AM
    I know.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2013, 02:08 AM
    Your country is very good at playing 2nd fiddle to the US . Maybe one day we'll give you the bow .
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2013, 03:16 AM
    Ok, we can't wait!
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2013, 03:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Your country is very good at playing 2nd fiddle to the US . Maybe one day we'll give you the bow .
    We don't mind playing second fiddle as long as we have the best instruments and the better musicians after all someone has to think they are in charge
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2013, 08:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    It's okay Karma he thinks everything outside the Useless Skunks Association is irrelevant
    On the contrary, you guys are always good for a Vegemite joke.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jul 17, 2013, 01:23 PM
    Back to the original topic: thank you NY for relieving Chicago and Illinois polticians from the burden of being the biggest idiots in the room!
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2013, 03:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    On the contrary, you guys are always good for a Vegemite joke.
    You merely show your lack of sophistication by joking about vegemite which is a reference to something entirely different
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2013, 05:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    you merely show your lack of sophistication by joking about vegemite which is a reference to something entirely different
    Besides your unhealthy disdain for your allies you show a severe lack of a sense of humor. Unlike you I don't have an insatiable desire to constantly criticize my friends. I may poke fun at times but I don't speak evil of them. It would serve you well to learn some manners in that regard and give a little respect to your alias.
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2013, 05:57 PM
    Manners and that from someone who tells me they ignore my posts. My distain, as you put it, for my allies stems directly from their behaviour which shows a total distain for everything that exists outside their country, that is if they acknowledge anything exists outside their country. Like yourself I poke fun as often as I note something worthy of fun such as peculiar ways of expressing oneself or dealing with issues. I am equally critical of dills within my own country as I am of those outside. I am a citizen of Earth and therefore anything that happens on Earth, or in fact the universe, is open to comment. If you draw adverse comment from me it is because the actions are open to question.

Any time you would like to look beyond your borders and comment you will find me here

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who painted this? From the movie Wall Street [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Im trying to find out who painted this piece seen in the movie Wall Street. It is 5 faces/skulls, and I have looked far and wide trying to find the artist behind it. http://www.anthonywhite.net/wall_s7.jpg

Wall Street in 1829 [ 2 Answers ]

Framed Wall Street in 1829. On bottom right are sLz engraved in aquatint and on right bottom copyright Sidney Z Lucas trying to find value and if authentic

Wall Street virtual stock trade game [ 1 Answers ]

World is in financial crise, most of countries are in recession. For 2008, an estimated 2.6 million U.S. jobs were eliminated. In Russia only in December 2008 1.0 million jobs were eliminated. Learn how to survive and play virtual stock exchange trading with stocks and goods. Only the best wins! ...

View more questions Search