Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noidy27 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2013, 10:08 AM
    Stupid and scared
    Ok I'm 5'6 220 lbs. On Thursday night I guess technically Friday morning as I stopped drinking a little after midnight, I drank an 8% beer, two 5% twisted teas and a 40 oz Pabst blue ribbon. I had an EtG today, Monday, at 10am. So only about 57 hours sober time. I drank lots of water all day and night Sunday also took niacin and vitamins that boost metabolism. Anyone with experience think I have a chance of passing?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2013, 10:11 AM
    Zero chance... you will fail on dilution... and a fail is a fail...

Jul 15, 2013, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Zero chance...you will fail on dilution...and a fail is a fail...
    OK thanks lol
    azula18 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2013, 06:43 PM
    You'll pass.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 5, 2013, 06:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by azula18 View Post
    you'll pass.
    And on what do you base that opinion?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 5, 2013, 07:37 PM
    The issue, if you drink too much water, that will show up in test also, and be a fail.

The nician and other things do nothing, no idea why you are taking them, if anything, they can add to issues in testing.

But there is a slim chance of success. The only thing that cleans the system is time, anything else is just false information
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 6, 2013, 01:43 AM
    you'll pass.
    How would you know? All your threads are asking if you'll pass your ETG tests, and now you're suddenly an expert?
    azula18 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2013, 10:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    How would you know? All your threads are asking if you'll pass your ETG tests, and now you're suddenly an expert?
    Yes, his math is wrong. With that amount of alcohol, he will be rid of EtG, and he will test negative.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 14, 2013, 03:03 AM
    Yes, his math is wrong. With that amount of alcohol, he will be rid of EtG, and he will test negative.
    And, again, on what accepted calculations do you base your answer. This is not an issue of opinion but fact. If you are going to answer, you need to be able to back up that answer with facts..

Aug 14, 2013, 12:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    The issue, if you drink too much water, that will show up in test also, and be a fail.

The nician and other things do nothing, no idea why you are taking them, if anything, they can add to issues in testing.

but there is a slim chance of success. The only thing that cleans the system is time, anything else is just false information
    I was taking the pills to speed up my metabolism, to burn up the alcohol a little faster.. but I did pass, and it didn't come up diluted either
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 14, 2013, 12:27 PM
    Really? Experts say it can take up to 80 hours for the average person. Others say it's closer to 5 days.

Like I said in one of your threads, it does depend on the person, their metabolism, etc, but to definitively say that the OP will pass when he's well under the 80 hour mark, is not accurate. You can't say that with certainty, even though you passed your ETG test. You're not the OP. You're very different people. Your metabolism isn't his.

In other words, no one on this site can tell the OP that he'll definitely fail, or definitely pass, it's a crap shoot. He's on the cusp. This test could go either way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Scared of him and scared of ending my relationship... again [ 39 Answers ]

Hi Although I am a mature, divorced woman with children, I don't know how to handle my current situation. I have been with my partner for 2 years and it's never been a smooth relationship and I probably should have got out a long time ago but I believe I have had issues with self-esteem, which I...

Am I stupid? [ 8 Answers ]

My fiancé cheated on me twice, that she eventually admitted, and continued to lie about it for months. She claims that the affair is broken off and she has had no contact with him in months. Enter the credit card receipt that I found in her car. It is his. And the date is pretty new. She...

Scared to have sex.that's right, scared. [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, hopefully you are done laughing enough now to read this. Lol. Anyway, I'm talking to this girl, and I'm hoping it will turn into something some day. Besides this, a serious relationship usually involves sex at some point. Problem is, that's right, you guessed it, I'm scared to have sex. Lets...

Stupid, Stupid Me. [ 13 Answers ]

So I had unprotected sex with someone I knew for a day. I am usually very good about these things but things just got out of control. She went back to the states and I haven't talked to her since nor do I have a way to. I pulled out before I finished but then we continued after that. My question...

View more questions Search