Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WMorg555 Posts: 105, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2013, 10:02 AM
    Toilet stopped up in basement
    Basement toilet is blocked. I tried 6 foot auger 5 times and tried using a plunger a number of times. Neither helped. There is a bathroom sink three feet away that is not clogged and runs and drains fine. The sink is in between the toilet and the main stack and the sewer to the street. What should I try next? Thanks.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 16, 2013, 07:36 AM
    Is this a new problem or has it been ongoing? Did you use a closet auger or just a small stake? Does the basement toilet overflow when you flush something upstairs? Can you furnish more details? Back you, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet is stopped up [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, The toilet is stopped up, I have cleared the obstruction by using a plunger.Yeah!! But not so fast. I can place a piece of tissue in the toilet and it gets stopped up again. If water is in the toilet if flushes every time but once I put a slice of tissue in there to flush it backs up. Is...

Basement electrical outlet stopped working [ 3 Answers ]

A basement electrical outlet I use constantly for my fridge & microwave just stopped working all of a sudden. It's not getting any power at all. I've flipped all the breakers on & off because I'm unsure which breaker goes to that outlet but nothing. How am I to make sure the outlet's power will be...

Basement toilet just replaced sewage pump now toilet does not flush [ 1 Answers ]

Just replace sewage pump for basement bathroom on Sunday, all seems to be working fine. The toilet would not pull the water down/flush.

Difference between standard toilet and basement floor toilet [ 23 Answers ]

I need to know the difference of a basement floor toilet and standard one so I can order it! How do I measure the rough in without takg the toilet off the floor right now?

Basement toilet bubbles when upstairs toilet is flushed and washer drains. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Just recently (last few days) my toilet in the basement bathroom has begun to bubble. This is caused when one of the upstairs toilets (directly above it) flushes but not another one upstairs. It also bubbles quite rapidly when the clothes washer drains. The washer is located in the...

View more questions Search