Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snowflake10 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2013, 05:03 AM
    Sky broadband
    I am thinking of swapping from BT to Sky for my broadband and home phone, has anyone had any troubles when doing this? If I swap, it's a lot cheaper for me but I am worried about the glitches that may occur with changing over. Thanks for any advice on this.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 15, 2013, 05:11 AM
    Apparently it's now a painless process.
    Should be quite straightforward as well.

Last time I changed my ISP it was simplicity itself, but that was TO BT and not FROM.
    snowflake10 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2013, 05:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Apparently it's now a painless process.
    Should be quite straightforward as well.

Last time I changed my ISP it was simplicity itself, but that was TO BT and not FROM.
    Thank-you for your help. Enjoy your day!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broadband Provider [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I was wondering if you have broadband, that the broadband provider records every internet activity that is made on your computer? Thanks, let me know if you know.

How can the moon appear in the Western sky at 10am and in the Eastern sky at 10pm. [ 4 Answers ]

October 4th, 2012 my brother and I observed the Moon at 10am PST in the Western sky (our location Southern Nevada, USA). Later the same evening at 10pm PST the Moon was in the Eastern sky. How can this be possible?

I have sky broadband on my PC I have just got a laptop how do I connect it up to the [ 0 Answers ]

I have sky broadband on my PC I have just got a laptop how do I connect it up to the internet

Broadband speeds [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, Just wondering if my Downloading and uploading speeds should be the same. I have maximum on both up and down on my broadband plan

Broadband [ 1 Answers ]

My PC is a clon assembled in the USA with the name Powerspec. I use windows 98SE. Up to last week my connection to Internet was through phone line. But I decided to try broadband. The provider hooked a cable modem to the existing cable TV line. However, an integrated ethernet adapter (Davicom...

View more questions Search