Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    First Lady Roz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 10:04 PM
    Just how much to charge cleaning per hour in commercial and residential.
    How much to charge for commercial and residential cleaning.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2013, 10:42 PM
    For residential you should go flat rate. At least $100. For an average to somewhat large house

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the best software for a residential/commercial cleaning service? [ 12 Answers ]

I need a software to manage my residential/commercial cleaning service.. What's best?

How can I obtain cleaning contacts (residential & commercial) [ 0 Answers ]

I've been trying to secure cleaning contracts (commercial & residential) and I'm not having any luck. I've built a website and passed out business cards. What else can I do? Any suggestions?

How can I obtain more contracts for either residential or commercial cleaning? [ 1 Answers ]

I have started a home based commercial and residential cleaning business and would like to know how best to get more contracts for either one. I have just started going to Chamber of Commerce network luncheons and introducing myself in person to businesses in the area but haven't been getting the...

Residential cleaning company and expanding into commercial [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I need to bid on a commercial project in the LA area for new construction clean up. Mainly it is janitorial cleaning with a lot of windows. Can anyone direct me where to find a template that will help bid the job more effectively and precisely? Thank you.

View more questions Search