Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kendall123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 07:46 PM
    Loss prevention
    I work at friend Meyers a month or so ago
    I accidentally stole I would never so it again it eats me alive can loss prevention roll back cameras and fire you later or am I safe if time has gone by?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 14, 2013, 07:50 PM
    Accidentally stole? How does that work?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 14, 2013, 07:52 PM
    Yes, how do you accidentally steal something?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 14, 2013, 08:18 PM
    If they have not caught it by now, they will not go back a month (unless someone reports it, or they read it on here)

With that said, you should send them the money for this, you can do so in a unmarked envelope, and mail it to the store with type letter telling them you are sorry
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2013, 07:12 AM
    Hello K:

If you accidentally stole, then you might accidentally rape somebody too. It wouldn't be your fault, though. I mean, it was an ACCIDENT, no??

excon
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 15, 2013, 07:16 AM
    What is eating you? The prospect of getting caught or the unethical behavior? I suspect it's the former.

If so, they do not hold the recordings forever. I doubt if they hold them more than a week or so.

If it's the latter, then send the money for the item in an unmarked envelope.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loss Prevention PA [ 4 Answers ]

I was at Kmart in Pennsylvania and I stole a few things and my girlfriend did also we got taken in the back and I complied with the 2 managers and I gave them everything back I got placed in cuffs and my girlfriend got sent home she picked me up a hour later after I got fingerprinted after this a...

Canadian loss prevention laws? [ 15 Answers ]

Can a loss prevention officer first of all bring you back inside if you don't want to go back in. second of all if you resist what level of force can they use? This happened t n army and navy store in langley because where my girlfriend got tackled and her glasses broken and myself put in arm bar...

Loss prevention jobs [ 2 Answers ]

Any suggestions on who is a good company to work for, with good pay and possibly benefits. I have security and loss prevention experience and not happy with my current job and hoping to find a new one.

View more questions Search