Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alyssa1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2010, 10:03 AM
    I'm 15 a I want my tongue pierced too an I did have my belly button done twice bolth time didn't work. But when I ask my mom and dad if I could get it done they said no they might hit a artery in my tongue and I might die. So I'm still trying to convice them.
    octoberkitty13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 05:49 PM
    Well my mom said she doesn't want me to get any holes in my face but your tongue really isn't in your face so I'm ganna wait until my 15th birthday before I ask again because maybe then she will let me so maybe you should wait a little bit :D
    flaboi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 08:56 PM
    I'm also 14 and want my tongue pierced. I have 2 tattoos and my dad didn't care. Now I have to convince him to let me get my tongue pierced. He says that it could cause infection, but not if you clean it! I mean c'mon now. He says that it could chip my teeth. Not if you get a plastic barbell!
    IAmBeautiful101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 09:00 AM
    I'm 13.. and I have been begging my mom to let me get my tongue peirced for 6 months and she still says no... how can I try to convince her I'm mature enough and that I really want it done? Help.. ):
    Blacksnow023 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2011, 03:23 AM
    I'm also a 14 year old female and I also would like my tongue to be pierced. My mother also goes against it. My father has told me multiple times that it's my body and that I can do what I wish with it, to express myself, where as my mother seems to want to control it, the only that that my dad has told me to do is keep my pants on, lol, but anyway, tongue piercings aren't permanent. I'm not sure if your mother did this, but my mother had my ears pierced when I was just a 1 year old, and she didn't seem to have a problem with me having two holes in my head then, so now that we're 14, what's the difference. If worst comes to worst, you can always take it out. Some good things about it are: expressing yourself, being original, being your own person, fashionable, you can always take it out,and it would be a new experience. Some bad things are: chipping your teeth, it could get infected, and probably trouble eating for the first week or so. Those are just some things that I thought up, because I'm also trying to convince my mother, who at the moment I am fighting with, but once it's over, I'm sure that I'll be able to start asking again.. And if she won't let me get my tongue pierced, I may start asking for a nose, lip, or monroe piercing. I just want to express myself in some sort of way. I think that I'll apologize to her tomorrow or whenever I see her again.
    qwerty123et Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2011, 11:10 AM
    See I'm in the same position as you, I want my tongue pierced really badly and I want my nose as well! Im 15 now and I've already got 2 tragus, 5 lobe piercing, my helix and belly button done :) I done the lobes myself and she wasn't very happy :/ And I've asked her millions of times about the tongue piercing but she thinks ill look like a slut, but people doint understand that this is me, I do what I want with my body! Im a good child, never in trouble and I'm doing good in school but no matter what I say she just says no :( I will get it done one say though :)
    chloe97 Posts: 2, Reputation: -4

Jul 14, 2011, 02:56 PM
    I got my belly,tragus,top ear,conch,and my lobes pierced twice at the age of 12 and 13 none of them hurt well my belly did but 5 minutes after it felt like I hd it done for ages the pain was gone. Anyway I'm asking my mom 4 my tongue done but she says I'm too young and she doesn't like it, but I said to her if you don't let me have my tongue done ill pierce it myself and she said go ahead but I didn't pierce it LOL... its my birthday in a couple of says and ill be 14 and I'm begging to get my tongue done

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue piercing [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: Ok, so I have been trying to convince my mom that I should get a Tongue Ring, and i don't know how to convince her. If any one has any ideas, please let me know! ~Thanks:confused:

Tongue Piercing [ 35 Answers ]

I just thoguth aobut tongue piercing and began imagining how mad it would be. Having a piece of metal in your mouth. I want to get one of these when I'm older, because its pretty easy to hide, and doesn't make you seem like a punk or anything (unlike eyebrow studs or anything. Can people tell me...

Tongue piercing twice [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have my tongue pierced once And am thinking about getting it done again But am unsure as it might affect the way I give blowjobs Can anyone help or give any advice on this Thanks Xxx

Does tongue piercing hurt? [ 29 Answers ]

Hey guys I'm 15 and id like to get my tongue piercied profesionally but I'm scared that it hurts.does it hurt?and does blood come out? Message me asap tnx

View more questions Search