Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Courtney323 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 06:38 AM
    Who sang "True Love, Young Love"?
    I thought the singer's name was Glenn Campbell but now am not sure.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 14, 2013, 06:46 AM
    Sonny James

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sang song, possibly called "forever yours", in film "the perfect storm" [ 2 Answers ]

Who sang song, possibly called "forever yours", in film "the perfect storm" and can it be bought as a cd?

Madly in love with a straight(?) friend, driving me crazy, today he said "I love you" [ 1 Answers ]

I know there are probably a million similar topics to this one on here, but I am stressed out my mind and don't know where else to turn to. I am madly in love with a friend of mine who has confused me to the point of I don't know what to think anymore. I am gay, and he now knows this. He's the...

Why did I find "TRUE LOVE" in all the wrong places? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship with a married man for over 4 years now. It is intense and we share a love that neither one of us has EVER experienced before. I am divorced with an 11 yr old son and he is living at home with his 3 children and wife. He says that his relationship at home is at a dead...

What is "true" love? [ 58 Answers ]

Just curious guys. Do you believe in "true" love? If so, what do you believe it is and what it consists of? If not, why not? If you don't believe in "true" love. Than what do you believe just normal "love" is? =P

Is "love at first sight" true love? [ 12 Answers ]

I find that this is just an immidiate impression of a person that makes the person feel very happy suddently. It might feel like love because you like the way they look, the sound of their voice, their personality? Has anyone of you married someone that originally been attracted that way? Love...

View more questions Search