Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2013, 04:06 AM
    Job Application Follow Up Email
    Do you guys think I should send a job application follow up email? I was recently invited to do some job testings but I haven't heard back from them in 2 weeks regarding the next phase of the application process. This application is for my dream job and I don't want to mess it up. Would it appear too needy if I send them a short email such as:

"Dear...

I would just like to follow up on whether there has been any progress towards my application for the .... position"
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 14, 2013, 04:08 AM
    No, I think you should have done a follow up letter ( real letter) about a week after, and now should be doing a follow up telephone call, not email.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Job Interview follow up? [ 1 Answers ]

O I went on a job interview 9 days ago. I really wanted this job and the interview had gone well. The lady that interview me explain to me about the schedule and she said she was going to get in touch with me in the next couple of days so I was very excited about this opportunity but I haven't...

What do you say when you follow up on a job application? [ 8 Answers ]

I sent in a job application on Saturday when should I call to follow up on my application and what do you say?

Writing a follow up email to companies who have come hotel site inspection [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please help. I'm at a loss as to what to write. I'm currently working for a hotel and the GM has asked me to come up with an email that he can send to travel companies once they have been to the hotel for a site inspection. He is trying to be proactive after they leave so that they...

Need an email auto responder that doesn't follow the return path... [ 1 Answers ]

There's a company I get many different emails from different people within that company and I really need to set up an email auto responder to help deal with the work load. I've tried Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail Auto Vacation Responders, I've tried setting up in Outlook, Windows Mail, Thunderbird and...

Job application [ 15 Answers ]

When the job application asks" Are you a convicted felon" what do you say?

View more questions Search