Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hi55forhrinvn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2013, 05:08 PM
    A personal care for my age of 78 years old, married male
    Hi Folds,

I am a 78 years old married male. I don't qualify for Medicaid. I need personal care for me and I am ready to pay for that service. My wife of 21 year of my junior would not let me do that. She is 56 years old. She is very bossy. She threatens to divorce me if I try to hire one.
    Please show me ways for me to have that service and would not create family problem.

Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 13, 2013, 05:12 PM
    Why is your wife against it?

What is your general location?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2013, 05:17 PM
    Do you feel there are things she can not do that require a care giver? Have you asked your Dr if your medical condition can qualify you for a visiting nurse?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 13, 2013, 05:19 PM
    Speak to your physician while your wife is in attendance.You can also have the physician call social services if she disagrees with care you need. They can do a home check on you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

?How do I find out if some one was through foster care since the age of two years old [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find out if someone was in foster care since the age of two years old

What should I do as a male if I employ females to be my care givers? [ 6 Answers ]

I hire people to take care of me. The females do not do there job who are the primairy ones who take care of me. The one employed now does not take her job too seriously for me. What can I do and what do you think?

Male, Mortgage Insurance, age 86 [ 4 Answers ]

I want to cover a mortgage of $ 265,000 with term insurance. Annual renewable is an option. Male 86 years. (And don't ask me why I didn't do it sooner, unless you have a time machine available, please). Hermelijn

View more questions Search