Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    applefreak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2013, 01:13 AM
    What is the GE MONEY NZ(One Card Visa, GEM Visa) lending criteria?
    I have no bad credit history and excellent credit score. But my application get declined all the times. Same with my friends. Every time the lending team give a same stupid excuse to everyone. Lending Criteria Not Met. Daaaaaaa
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 13, 2013, 03:11 AM
    I don't know their criteria. Was your income history steady and solid for at least the last year? Are you perhaps too young? Do you have debts - car loans, student loans? Are you trying to borrow too much?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I put money on my Visa pre-paid card? [ 8 Answers ]

I just got my card to day ago and I don't have money on it no more.I have money to put on it but don't know how ?please help

Can the bank hold your money when you have not paid your visa card [ 3 Answers ]

Can the bank that I deal with hold my money in my account if I did not pay my visa card in three months

Non-resident US Citizen Lending and Tax Criteria [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a US citizen residing in Cyprus and married to an EU citizen. I wish to purchase a second home in Arizona and have been prequalified for an amount of only $120,000 (this is with the consideration of my $30,000 down payment) because my household income cannot be considered as my...

US entry criteria for B-1 visa from India [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me if someone who is coming to the US on a 6-month B-1 visa needs a return ticket or onward journey ticket when he arrives in the US, or can he buy a return ticket after he gets here? We're not sure how long he'll be staying, so if we were to buy a return ticket and then not be able to...

View more questions Search