Ask
    hoppetam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2013, 11:27 PM
    Ribs hurt
    Ribs hurt hard to breathe
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 12, 2013, 11:38 PM
    What precipitated this? Have you been sick? Coughing? In a fight where you were hit in the ribs?

You really haven't given me enough information to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ribs [ 11 Answers ]

I have this beat in my upper right side rib and I just felt this when I laded down

Why does it hurt more now that I had my ribs put back into place [ 11 Answers ]

Hi! Everyone I went to th dr today after months of being told I had spams and a sprined neck I was told that I had two ribs out of place. My questiion is why does it hurt so much now? And how long will it hurt? I do have a bad back with buldging disc could it be from that? (the rib pain)

Something between my ribs [ 0 Answers ]

Hi my name is Jennifer I was taking a bath and had my leg up while sitting down and had this thing slide out between the middle of my ribs exactly where they meet. It was like the size 2 inch I guess it didn't hurt nor did I feel anything really but I thought it was going to stop my heart so I...

Strike to ribs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been hit hard to the rib cage and could not move for 1st day, 3rd day still moving very slowly. Extreme pain in the back muscles rhomboid and serratus ? I am curious about all the sounds of popping and creaking going on around the left side of my rib cage from the front to the back. It...

View more questions Search