Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jefflabram36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2013, 05:18 PM
    violation of probation hearing pinellas county, Florida
    Good evening, I went to see my probation officer to extend my probation or so I thought because I couldn't pay off all my fines. The time expired and she put me in for violation of probation. I have a court date at the end of the month. The original charge was a DUI. If I have everything paid off should I avoid any jail time? Thanks
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2013, 05:35 AM
    If I have everything paid off should I avoid any jail time? Thanks
    Hello jeff:

You should... But, it IS Florida, after all.

Excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 15, 2013, 02:59 AM
    If you can have it all paid, yes, you should, esp if you are not in jail now.

In fact, if you don't, the judge may extend time to pay, but I would pay it off if I could

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Punishment for Probation Violation in Marion county, Florida [ 2 Answers ]

Ive been on probation 7 monthes and failed a urine test at my treatment facility. It was a small amount, but probation officer is processing violation papers. I'm going turn myself in , but want to keep my job. Any chance get released at first appearance

Violation of probation in pinellas county tested positive 3 times [ 4 Answers ]

I tested positive for marijuana 2 times in a row and then the third test showed alcohol currently I am doing community service to pay off a fine What is going to happen to me when I go to see the judge?

Violation of probation in pinellas county, Florida [ 1 Answers ]

violated probation with a dirty urine. Serving 10 year term and have done 1 1/2 years of this probation with no problems. The 10 years probation was part of a split sentence. I served 14 of a 20 year prison term and had the 10 years paper to follow. What are the chances of being sent back to...

Transfer Probation from one County To another IN Florida [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend just went to court today got 120 days in jail and 8 months probation when he gets out. Its for first degree misdemeanor charges. He want to move in with me when he gets out and move out of the county he was living in. To the county where I live in. Its in the state of Florida. He won't...

View more questions Search