Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kiwigirl30 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2013, 04:36 PM
    Anal bleeding
    My partner and I tried anal intercourse on Wednesday and I have noticed I am bleeding now he was gentle when going in but now I have been bleeding for a few days, we have done this before and no problem. Could I have hemeroids and should I go see my GP.
    Thanks so much for your help
    Also I am a girl
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 12, 2013, 04:37 PM
    Anal sex is tricky. There are so many things that can go wrong. You should see your doctor about this. It's likely a tear, but that's just a guess, which is all anyone online can give you.

Jul 12, 2013, 04:39 PM
    Thanks so much for your advice your probably right as it is by the opening as the bleeding is very bright. Is this serious do you think if it is a tear as doctors are so expensive to go see
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 12, 2013, 04:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwigirl30 View Post
    Thanks so much for your advice your probably right as it is by the opening as the bleeding is very bright. Is this serious do you think if it is a tear as doctors are so expensive to go see
    A tear in your rectum can be serious, mainly due to infection. Think about what's in, and what comes out, of your rectum. An open wound in that environment, is begging for infection.

The fact that it's been bleeding for days, means it's not healing. My guess is that every time you have a bowel movement, you're re-opening the wound.

Again, this is just a guess, not a diagnosis.

I can tell you that if it were me, I'd see a doctor, but this is really your call.

Jul 12, 2013, 05:09 PM
    Yes your probably right I'll make an appointment for the doctor

Thanks for the advice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anal bleeding [ 16 Answers ]

Hi my name is dan I'm 22 and I bled from my anus about 5 days ago now since then I've been bleeding a bit more everyday it was really light at first now its really dark and has a weird smell please someone help I'm so scared.. thank you

Anal bleeding after anal sex [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend wanted to try anal sex. I was very nervous but agreed. It happened about a week ago and I been spotting blood since. It is pink color.If I tap my butt with a napkin I can notice the blood spot. What should I do. I am so embarrassed to go to the hospital

Anal bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

My roommate is bleeding from the rectum, recently, almost daily. He has already been through the normal emergency proceedures. The hosp sent him home. He was injured 1993 in bad accident. 1994 had appendectomy with peritonitis. Could the scar tissue now be bleeding from that area of the intestine...

Anal pain and bleeding [ 9 Answers ]

I have this horrible pain in my anus while I am trying to dijest my food. I can't explain hoy much it hurts. There is a lot of blood... ALOT... This is very frustating I need help depretly. I am going to the doctors tommrow. I cannot dijest anything. It hurts wayy too much... Please some one reply...

View more questions Search