Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandy779 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2013, 08:54 AM
    Failed probation drug test!
    Had adderall prescription but they said I tested positive for meth... Is Denton county judge going to revoke my probation --- if I am a misdemeanor... or if I am a felon?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 12, 2013, 09:01 AM
    Did you show the judge your prescription or a note from your doctor for the Adderall?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 12, 2013, 09:04 AM
    Looks like you're pushing the limits anyway...

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...ur-757843.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation violation for 1st failed drug test. [ 9 Answers ]

Hey wats up... I got caught on under 50 gram of marijauna and got all the charges moved to a conditional discharge... I went to my PO and after the drug test she told me "if you pass this... u will never see me again" just my luck I found out I failed my first drug test for probation... so I have...

I failed my first probation drug test wats Going to happen? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey people my court sent me to a drug councelor that was because I got cought with less then a gram of weed I been doing good for 11 months and got tested today and I told my probation officr I was dirty he still tested me... I know I'm dirty he told me to vulonteer in a drug program and do na...

I am on probation for theft, and I think I failed my first drug test.. [ 9 Answers ]

Here is my record: 2 thefts on my Underage record, one theft and one minor in possession of alcohol. I had a Diversion for the MIP, and I am done with that. Now I am on probation for theft--a class D felony. And needless to say, I stole a 4 DOLLAR PIZZA and I got 2 years of probation. I have...

View more questions Search