Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dihandyman39 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2013, 08:31 AM
    Old unused floor drain
    I work at an old motel that has a kitchen that hasn't been used in years. The floor drains are rising up and popping up the surrounding tile. What causes this and how can I fix it?

Check out some similar questions!

I have unused floor vents in cement slab floor I want to fill.. [ 1 Answers ]

When this house was built it had heat & air comeing out of the cement floor, but the ducts started to collapse so we had it installed in the attic. The old unused vents are still in the cement slab floor. We are now going to installe new laminate flooring & need to know how to fill in the old vents...

Capped off unused washing machine drain? [ 6 Answers ]

I recently capped an old unused 1 1/2" copper laundry drain stand with a rubber 1 1/2" pipe cap (jim-cap?). Someone had installed a new PVC stand pipe 3' away, I think the room had been remodeled or something. The old stand pipe was left poking out of the wall, and it's trap was in the wall and...

Sealing unused sink drain pipe [ 6 Answers ]

I have an unused bar sink and I want to remove the sink and need to know how to seal the drain-pipe under the counter. I don't want to remove it in case I ever want to re-use the drain.

Garage has an unused half bath - can I pull toilet and replace with a floor drain? [ 1 Answers ]

Or simply cap the sewer drain line after I pull the toilet?

Unused bathroom sink won't drain properly [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bathroom sink on the 2nd floor that hardly sees any action (maybe once every 3wks). The sink will drain but it takes quite some time to drain. Any suggestions on how to get this working properly again?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.