Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommylife2011 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2013, 05:44 PM
    Pergnacy test
    I have took four pergnacy test all of them came out positive but all the second lines or fainted but you can seem them... I went.to a clinic they.seen the second line as well but they didn't.say.if i.was pergnant or not... but she.show me the.test as well and i.seen the.second line as well... I need a yes or no... cause everyone says to me a line is line doesn't matter how light it is as long as you.see one.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2013, 08:08 PM
    False positives are not common. If you've had 4 faint positives, I'd say you're pregnant. But we can only guess based on what you say, we didn't see the results of any of the tests you performed.

Good luck.
    mommylife2011 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2013, 08:15 PM
    Is.there.a way I can post pics on.here
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2013, 08:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mommylife2011 View Post
    Is.there.a way i can post pics on.here
    Yes;

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/h...re-678901.html

But unless the picture is of a test taken within the last 10 minutes or so, it won't matter. Reading a test hours, or days, after it was taken, is not valid.

Also keep in mind that we can still only guess. We can't tell you for sure that you're pregnant, not even the clinic you went to, who saw the test and are medical professionals, were able to tell you for sure. We can guess, that's all. We can't diagnose.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 12, 2013, 12:44 AM
    A line is a line, as long as it is viewed within a few minutes of the test, if you look more than 5 or 10 minutes after test, lines mean nothing.

At this point, you go get a blood test to confirm, but 4 tests, yes ,

Tests need to be done, first thing in moriing as soon as you wake up, for best results

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass an EtG test if I had 6 beers Friday night and took a drug test Monday [ 0 Answers ]

Will I pass an ETG test that was sent to a lab , if I drank 6 beers Friday night till about 12am then took the EtG test Monday at about 10pm...

I had a aic sugar test today and my test cam back high it was 6.2 do I have dieabets? [ 1 Answers ]

I have poly cystic ovary and I have been on sugar pills for high insulln levels and now I'm on blood pressure pils because my blood pressure is always high.I wanted to know if I have dieabets because my aic came back as 6.2 today I go back to dr next week when she gets back *** help me

Can anyone tell me which test is more accurate:a scalp hair test or a body hair test? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me which test is more accurate: a scalp hair test or a body hair test. We have 2 test that were taken on the SAME day & 1 shows positive for methamphetamine and 1 shows negative. It should show negative! We are at a loss as to how a test that is so accurate has 2 different...

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

View more questions Search