Sounds like an allergy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen Face [ 1 Answers ]

My upper lip began to swell Monday morning. I had not had any thing to eat or drink and I do not think I was stung or bitten because this has happened before. My lip is still swollen. The swelling has never lasted this long. I do not have a fever, but I feel a little queasy. Should I be concerned.

Puppy has swollen face [ 0 Answers ]

I have a ten week old lab mix male puppy.. this morning I woke up to find the right side of his face swollen. He seems to be tender in that area as well.. I think it may be an abcessed tooth but the vet is out until Monday.. what can I do to help my poor pup feel better? Please help!

Swollen hands and face [ 0 Answers ]

During the day yesterday my hangs were becoming swollen and itchey went to bed that night and felt my lower lip awelling by morning had swollen face and hande with red spots dime sige on chest and arms.Emil

Child's Swollen Face [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. My son is 2 years old and his face is slightly swollen one one side. His doctor told me to give him clartin and it isn't working. What should I do? Why is this happening? Please help me.

Swollen lump on face [ 1 Answers ]

What cause a swollen spot on my face it has fever it is about the size of an egg and hurts like crazy could it be a boil it has infection in it

View more questions Search