Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unknown29 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2013, 01:43 PM
    Why am I feeling weird?
    After sex for like 5 days my bodys feel weird, and I feel like throwing up, and having cramps on my bottom belly .What does this sign feeling mean?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2013, 01:56 PM
    I means that you should be visiting your doctor. To find out why.
    unknown29 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2013, 02:10 PM
    Okay, but this is unprotected sex its not a sign that I might not get pregnant right?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2013, 02:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown29 View Post
    Okay, but this is unprotected sex its not a sign that i might not get pregnant right?
    The only sign you might be pregnant is when you are late several weeks for the next period.

These other things will be symptoms of something else. And why I suggested the doctor. Might just be a virus or something you ate...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 12, 2013, 06:53 AM
    It takes the sperm about 3 days to reach egg, so there is no signs the first week or two.

Perhaps you caught some cold or flu from the guy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird foot feeling [ 7 Answers ]

The other day I started feeling this weird tingly feeling in my foot. It feels like it is on the verge of falling asleep, but then it doesn't. It sort of feels like it has all the blood rushing from it and when I stand up, I expect the blood to go rushing back, but it doesn't. It's like a "cold"...

That weird feeling you get? [ 3 Answers ]

What is that weird feeling you get when it feels like your stomach is floating inside you when you go down a steep ride like a roller coaster?

Weird feeling. [ 0 Answers ]

Just a quick question. I switched my birth control last Thursday to Mirena from the depo shot. Of course the first thing you do at the dr office is to take a pregnancy test. My came up negative. I was sexually active a few days before that but don't think anything happened. But there's always a...

Weird feeling in muscle [ 4 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I work out on a regular basis but recently, when doing dips, I've been getting a very strange feeling in my tricep on my left arm. It feels like there are hundreds of little bubbles popping inside my muscle whenever I push myself up. They don't hurt at all but they feel very...

View more questions Search