Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kbelle1350 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2013, 12:16 PM
    '80s movie about a young mother and her baby
    Looking for a movie I saw in the 80's. A young mother has a baby, she is living in a run down , dirty, drug apartment house. She is trying to keep her baby safe from all the drama outside her door. This is all I remember about this, I just remember all the hell this young mom endured to keep her baby safe. She was a young single white girl, all alone. Thanks if anyone can help.
    1wonderer Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2013, 11:10 PM
    Did it star either Margo or Muriel Hemingway? Was she a sketch artist? Gave baby up for adoption?
    1wonderer Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2013, 11:17 PM
    I want to keep my baby

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70s or 80s movie with an abandoned baby [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie I watched in the early 80s. It was taped off a PBS channel. A group of children find an abandoned baby and keep it in an abandoned house. They steal food, diapers, etc to care for the baby. In the end a man may have flown off in a hot air balloon. Sorry for the...

I saw a movie when I was a young kid (early -mid 80s) [ 0 Answers ]

Where I seem to remember someone being chased by some guy with a white beard, maybe dressed in white, he might have been a werewolf... I remember him being chased through a room with a bunch of racks of clothes... any ideas?

Movie about a young boy name bobby looking for his mother, 1980 I think. [ 0 Answers ]

Anyone seen this movie. His mother died and he search everywhere for her.

70/80s(?) movie about a young boy falling for a young widow (it's in The Shining) [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, for anyone who has seen Stanley Kubrick's The Shining, this movie is shown in that movie (about 55 minutes in). There's a part where the little boy and mom are watching a movie in one of the halls and THAT is the movie. Now, I know I've seen this movie before in its entirety. It's about...

View more questions Search