Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 13, 2014, 08:28 AM
    4 married adults, all cheating on each other and none of you knows what to do. You probably know what the right thing is, go home, stop cheating and resolve your issues, and stop making a mockery of your own commitments. I fail to see the point of any of you being married.
    only depressed Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2014, 01:08 AM
    I'm broken he planned to move on... he is panning his family now... forgiving his wife due to his parents happiness he has moved on... he still says il b his love always... but I'm nowhere now... plzzz help... im in bad state...
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 3, 2014, 07:00 AM
    Work on your own marriage. Choose to get out of the bad state you're in and move on yourself. Happiness is a choice. He has chosen to work with what he has and you can chose to do something positive with your life. You have become stuck and comfortable in that mess with him. Time to grow up and get a life of your own. Make your own happiness. Happiness that is dependent on whether someone loves you is not real.
    only depressed Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2014, 02:17 AM
    I'm not happy in my life... took efforts too but its not working... im going in depression state... he says he has chosen to move on I should too but its difficult I have given my soul to this relation... il let myself die rather than our relation tooo...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 12, 2014, 07:34 AM
    Take your soul back and get through this very common part of the grieving process so you can accept that he was poison from the start. You are still a junkie for his dope, but hang in there until all the poison has cleared your system.

Yes it's difficult, but the easy way to happiness is what lead you to this misery in the first place.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2014, 07:47 AM
    Life is what you make of it... do you want to be happy? Or do you want to wallow in what makes you unhappy. The choice is yours to make.....put him behind you and be happy...or try to hang on to something that was never really any good...and be unhappy.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 12, 2014, 12:42 PM
    Many of us have gone through break ups and lost someone we cared for yet we continued on. The fact that you can't seem to let this go indicates that you need some professional help to get beyond it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship queries [ 1 Answers ]

Its 3 years and I have not overcome break up . Or I will say am just near to overcome. Some days are good but some days are really bad.. probably he is just staying very close by.. pl. help

Relationship queries? [ 4 Answers ]

I met a guy I really liked, whom I was physically attracted to, whom I had a lot in common with intellectually and creatively (we both write). We almost slept together. And then he stopped being flirtatious, but continued to contact me via email and text regularly, talking about film and writing. ...

Relationship queries [ 32 Answers ]

Hi Folks I am 24 and I am in a Long distance relationship for more than 2 years now. There has been a lot of arguments and fighting between both of us. I personally have always felt that my girlfriend should trust me more. It is not that I do things which makes her suspect me because, believe...

View more questions Search