Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nezzanuur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2013, 08:45 PM
    Test's can be done to for a delivered woman
    Hi Dr..
    I have delivered a baby before marriage but due to some circumstances I was not able to get marry to my boyfriend and the baby was given to a childless couples.. now I met a guy in my working place, he proposed to me but I'm worried to move on to commit in a relationship because of my previous issue.. if I didn't tell him what had happen in life before can he be able to get to know that I have delivered before with physical changes? And just bit curious to know whether any medical examination can be done to rectify whether a woman had delivered a baby before?. kindly please advise me.. thank you
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2013, 08:47 PM
    What is your country?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 10, 2013, 09:21 PM
    Why can't you tell him about the adoption? It's not good to start a marriage with a lie. You will always be worried he will find out somehow.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2013, 09:30 PM
    I'm thinking she might be from one of those countries where the woman have to remain a virgin for their husband to be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Test results delivered unprofessionally? [ 3 Answers ]

My brother is a 60 yr old double leg amputee. We were expecting the news to be bad about his cat scan.. cancer. What we weren't expecting was a very rude nurse on duty that day at the nursing home. It wasn't until a few days later that my brother told me how "this nurse" had told him the news. I...

For MEN: Do you test women? And how can a woman gain respect? [ 5 Answers ]

Do men test the woman they are dating, or are in a relationship with? Like will you purposely not call, or "forget" to call just to test her, and see how she will react? Also, what would the ideal reaction be? Or do you purposely check out a girl, or talk about how good looking actresses are...

Order never delivered! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi guys, The consumer depot site has been a real bad experience for me. On 16th July, I placed an order for a 1 gb sony memory stick with the website overstockdealz.com. They told me the order was dispatched on 21st July via standard shipping service (USPS). This order has not yet come to me...

View more questions Search