Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frasca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2005, 04:33 PM
    Have a strange dream or was it real?
    I dreamed? (but felt real). I felt a presence (I believe it was a male) last week in my bed. He kept leaning towards me. I was alone in my house. I woke up and I couldn't see anyone. I went back to bed and the same dream? Happened twice. In the past months the lights of my living room have been on after I came back from work. I am 100% sure that I had turned them off. I haven't been able to sleep for the past two nights. I had the T.V. on all night and I also left some of the lights off.

What should I do?
    godsmackpw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2005, 11:14 PM
    Dear Frasca, First of all, if this had happened to me, just to be safe and to find out if anything is really happening, I would make arrangements to stay with someone for at least one night. Before you leave, do something in the house that you will be sure if someone has been there while you are gone or not. I would also consider getting locks changed and checking all windows and doors, also maybe if you can afford it, get an alarm system. I would have a cell phone with me at all times, fully charged, and make arrangements to call someone in your family at certain times during the day so that if you don't call they will call you. If you have to stay there, maybe someone could stay with you for a few days. You might also consider asking the police to patrol your area more closely for a week or so. I hope this helps. Good luck.
    drali77 Posts: 127, Reputation: 5

Apr 4, 2005, 03:46 PM
    Sounds strange,isn't it. Now I think
    Its just your illusion and you just having a dream as some times most of the people see these type of dreams , they are so real we feel that it actually happened
    Just let me know what was the time when you saw this dream ,midnight or after sunrise?
    Jesus Is Real Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2005, 06:53 PM
    Your experiencing the same thing I am and its very real. What your experiencing is your spirit consciousness beyond the body sense of yoruself. The person is either a good or bad spirit. They will come and hang out with you on your bed and some will try to get behind you and hold on. That way they can force ideas and images into yor dream state. Ive been dealing with them for like 3 years now.Call on the Holy Spirit of Jesus it will usually get the bad ones to go away. Try to talk to it. You'll be amazed because it will tlak back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my dream real ? [ 6 Answers ]

My dad died a number of years ago and since I have had a lot of dream when he appears and talks to me I could be dreaming about anything and he appears. In the dream t feels so real I am aware that I am dreaming and can talk freely to him it as if he he really there and with me and I am awake...

Bad dream [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: hi i have a problem, ive been with my fiance for almost 3 years, we are now 18 and out of high school and doing very good. we have never cheated on eachother, as far as i know, and we are best friends, im very happy with him, but last night while falling asleep in his arms, i had the...

Strange reoccuring dream, [ 2 Answers ]

For several nights in a row I have had a dream of searching for something, I am in a very very large warehouse or something and an searching huge concrete blocks desperately. Evey thing in the dream is gray except for me. I do not know what I am looking for and when I wake up I am soaking wet...

Dream [ 1 Answers ]

:) Hi, I dreamt that this girl and I were good friends (she was one of those friends that your dream creates that you've never seen before to your knowledge). She was pregnant and I was so happy for her. Time came for her to have the baby and the baby died by getting choked by its cord. I was as...

Dream [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering about a dream I have in which I am able to fly. I will be walking and just easily can lift off and glide in the air. Does this have any special meaning? Thank you Margo

View more questions Search