Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 9, 2013, 06:54 PM
    Marriage & house guest
    Is it a good idea for a young married couple to have house guest every weekend including your anniversary weekend for 3 months straight?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2013, 07:02 PM
    It depends on what the couple agrees to and are comfortable with. If one doesn't like it they need to talk to their spouse about it
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 9, 2013, 07:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    It depends on what the couple agrees to and are comfortable with. If one doesn't like it they need to talk to their spouse about it
    Ok a lot if people think its strange.tnx
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2013, 07:07 PM
    It doesn't matter what others think. Some people like to entertain a lot. Others like a quiet home life.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jul 9, 2013, 09:11 PM
    My answer is, no. It is not okay.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 9, 2013, 09:18 PM
    You have failed to say too much.

Who is house guest, family member ? Just a friend, and if a friend whose friend.

So they stay during aniversiry, couple can still go out, if they watned to??

Next why are they staying.

Example, here in China, it is custom for mother of son to often stay at the home, she may come for months at a time.

Or a niece or nephew comes because of family issues.

Also if the guest would be a child from previous marriage, that is not a guest, but a family member.

So not enough info to even guess

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

House Guest rights in dc [ 2 Answers ]

I invited a friend to come to DC to live with my mom (elderly and can't walk) as a live-in caretaker in exchange for room and board and a small styphen. It started rocky so I had her to sign an agreement that she was there for the sole purpose of providing care for my mom and if house rules were...

I want out of my marriage - but I want to keep my house & custody of my child [ 4 Answers ]

I want out of my marriage - but I want to keep my house & custody of my child - I have been in a relationship with my husband for 16 years (lived together for 5, married in 1998). My husband abuses perscription pills & cannot hold a job. He has been arrested for DWI a few times & has also been...

Being a guest in my own house [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so I haven't been on her in awhile cause everything is going good pretty much except for living with my family. I guess you could say I'm the outkast of the family :( my brother and mom and my moms loud mouth irrogant boyfriend all drink till they can't stand everyday right at about 5...

Unwantied House Guest [ 3 Answers ]

Here is a good question, How do you get a unwanted house guest out of your house? Here is the situation, OVER A YEAR AGO my husband needed help with our Construction Company. He had more work than we could handle, so he called a few of his unemployed half brothers that live in Georgia and asked if...

View more questions Search