Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stephanieb1101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2013, 10:51 AM
    Bowel rectal bleeding
    Friday I was very ill vomiting and very weak. Sat I had very hard stool come out and the a lot of blood. Sunday I could tell I was still blocked no bowel movement yet still bleeding and nauseated and week Monday finally blockage very very hard stool came out w a lot of blood followed by diarrhea and pasty stool now my rectum is painful still bloody still very weak nauseated and not sure what to do
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2013, 11:09 AM
    You had blood coming out of your butt over the weekend and still do... its now Tuesday and you haven't gone to see a doctor to find out why? I'd be on the phone to make an appointment at the first sign of more than a spot or two. If there was a lot I'd have gone to the Emergency room.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rectal bleeding.. [ 1 Answers ]

So it's very sore when I have a bowel movement and also when I pass urine. Its also sore to sit down. At first there was just blood on tissue after I use the toilet but now it seems that I am passing blood rectally. A few days ago I found a blister-like bump on my anus also, as embarressing as this...

Rectal bleeding [ 18 Answers ]

Hi all, so every time I have a bowel movement I bleed.. in the mornings when I just urinate I bleed (from my butt) I'm freakin out! When I poo it hurts really bad... any more questions ask... I need answers

What is causing my rectal bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 31 year old male and I bleed from my rectum when I use the bathroom. There is no pain and it doesn't show up on the tissue when I wipe. I drink plenty of fluids and workout regularly. I am careful not to strain myself. I am not constipated and the feces isn't hard. Any idea what could be...

Rectal bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a significant amount of bright red blood when I go to the bathroom... it literally continues come out enough that I have to sit awhile until it has subsided and this morning was a very great amount of blood in the water. Please tell me what this is an indication of and what's do I...

Rectal bleeding? [ 4 Answers ]

I am bleeding a lot from my rectum, there's no pain with it just bleeding. When I pee or have a bowel movement I bleed a lot and then when I stand up it's bright red and it drips out . Can you help me figure out what's wrong?

View more questions Search