Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arjunmhsh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2013, 06:44 AM
    Total force acting on a body.
    Consider a body subjected to tensile force.
    It is being pulled by tow equal forces in opposite direction( let it be a cuboid and it is being pulled and deformation [elongation] occurs).

If the forceas are 10N each... what is the total force acting on the body?
    Is it 10 or 20 or zero??

Check out some similar questions!

My body isn't acting right. Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Last month my period was 49 days late. I normally have a heavy flow at the beginning for 2-3 days and then very lite for 2 days. Period lasted 8 days. Then two weeks later I was having dark blood discharge for a full week. Now I am 13 days late, my appetite has gotten bigger.. Through out the day...

Why is my sweet (now ex) acting like a total jerk? [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me about a month ago. We got into this argument about how I never want to do what he wants to do or hang out with his friends. I do admit that I was a ***** and selfish a lot of the times, but I know that I would change in a heartbeat to get him back. Well anyway, we did...

I need to know how much actual force is acting on the piston. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I know that the force in a combustion chamber of a gas engine is around 1100 psi. lets say the ratio is 9.0 to 1.

What is the total force at the bottom of the pool? [ 8 Answers ]

Consider a rectangular swimming pool of depth 1 m with a width and length of 11 m. What is the total force on the bottom of the pool due to the water pressure?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.