Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sumr37 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2013, 05:41 AM
    Hot water running through cold water faucets on second floor
    I have a hot water heater, about 2 years old, and I can get nothing but hot water from the second floor bathroom, shower and sink, cold faucets. The kitchen and bathroom on the first floor are fine. Any ideas on how this can be fixed?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 9, 2013, 07:14 AM
    Did this just start or has it been ongoing? Have you had a plumbing work done lately? Are the cold water supplies warm to the touch? Can you disconnect one and check? Back to you, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No cold or hot water at some faucets after installing new water heater [ 0 Answers ]

Installed new gas hot water heater now there is no cold or hot at some of the faucets

Cold water out of all faucets, but hot water only in one what is the problem? [ 0 Answers ]

It was freezing weather here last night. We let the sinks drip cold water all night. In the a.m. we had cold water, but only hot water from one faucet. Can you help?

When the hot water is on upstairs cold water runs through all faucets downstairs why? [ 10 Answers ]

We had our carport turned into a room for our handicapped son and the plumber came out to plumb the bathroom. Now where we always had plenty hot water downstairs and upstairs the water downstairs only gets lukewarm and when someone is taking a shower upstairs cold water runs through all the faucets...

Hot water in cold faucets [ 1 Answers ]

Suddenly I now have hot water coming out of the cold faucet side of my bath and powder rooms. My shower has the kind of diverter that has anti scald and has always worked great. Now if someone flushes the toilet it gets cold. Is the diverter the problem? Brett

View more questions Search