Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cupwanter Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2013, 02:10 PM
    I actually changed my mind.I just e-mailed my mum and when she goes to work she will answer me.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2013, 02:12 PM
    Keep us up to date on how it goes
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 10, 2013, 02:15 PM
    I have a silly question.

Your username is "cupwanter". That implies that you want, don't need, a cupped bra.

How did you determine that you're a b cup? You stated that you measured. What source did you use to determine your cup size after you measured?

We get a lot of questions like yours. Most of the posters don't need a bra, they want one because all their friends have one. Is that the case here?

Jul 11, 2013, 12:44 AM
    I have made that username to don't show my name and I want and need a cup bra.I measured myself eith a meter.and nohelp4you I will tell you what I will buy of course.hope you are all girls cause if you wear a cup bra can you tell me how did you ask your mom

Yaaay I asked my mom and she said yes.she will buy me whatever I want
    MiniHQ Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2013, 02:09 AM
    Well, I suffered the same. My mom didn't even noticed that I really needed a bra when I was 12. I'm 16 now and I'm still uncomfortable with my mom on the issues like bra's and periods. I just went shopping and picked up bra's for myself because I knew my mom's never going to speak that so easily to me :/ Go shopping, pick up the right ones :)

Quote Originally Posted by Cupwanter View Post
    Yaaay i asked my mom and she said yes.she will buy me whatever i want
    Haha... well you have done it for yourself :) cool!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 11, 2013, 03:29 AM
    i want and need a cup bra.i measured myself eith a meter.and
    What type of meter? The only way I know of to tell cup size, is to try on bras of different cup sizes to see what fits best. You can measure the size of your chest, that's easy, But cup size is a different matter.

Yaaay i asked my mom and she said yes.she will buy me whatever i want
    See was that so hard? Remember your mom went through the same thing when she was your age. So she understands. Unless she sees you in the bras you currently wear, she isn't going to know that you are outgrowing what you have unless you tell her.

Jul 11, 2013, 03:49 AM
    Well when I go shopping with my mom and my family I go in a department store where da and my brother stays outside and I can buy them with mom and they won't know anything about them unless my mom tells them.I hope she will buy me the cup bras I wanted and I will directly tell you guys

To scottgem I measured with a meter that you measur a part of the body because I do not know how its called
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 11, 2013, 04:26 AM
    To scottgem i measured with a meter that you measur a part of the body coz i do not know how its called
    Hmm, I just did some research and while there are methods to approximate what cup size you are (like here Bra Fitting - How to Measure Bra Size), I couldn't find anything about a meter to do so.

So basically, don't go by whatever you used to measure, its probably not accurate. When mom takes you to the store, try on several sizes to see what fits. Also, as far as I know, cup sizes vary by manufacturer and style. So you might need a B for one style but an A for a different style.

Jul 11, 2013, 05:30 AM
    Okay I will listen to your advice.I will try on different types of bras.thnx everybody.I will tell you what kind of bra will I buy! :)
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2013, 06:56 PM
    Okay i will listen to your advice.i will try on different types of bras.thnx everybody.i will tell you what kind of bra will i buy! :)
    You can get a reasonable sense of the measurement of the bra, but the cup is tricky. Measure around your ribcage, under your breasts, to determine the size of the bra (32, 38, etc) but the cup will pretty much be trial and error, finding one that fits.

I hate bra shopping. I'm a 32F, so I can't go to a department store to buy a bra. Most specialty shops don't even have my size, I usually end up having to get a larger bra (36 or 38) and then doing alterations. My bras, on sale, cost around $100 each. :(

Don't be too eager to get bigger. I'd kill to be a B cup. :)

Jul 12, 2013, 05:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    You can get a reasonable sense of the measurement of the bra, but the cup is tricky. Measure around your ribcage, under your breasts, to determine the size of the bra (32, 38, etc) but the cup will pretty much be trial and error, finding one that fits.

I hate bra shopping. I'm a 32F, so I can't go to a department store to buy a bra. Most specialty shops don't even have my size, I usually end up having to get a larger bra (36 or 38) and then doing alterations. My bras, on sale, cost around $100 each. :(

Don't be too eager to get bigger. I'd kill to be a B cup. :)
    I hate big breast too.I like them like they are and imdont want to make them look bigger.how old are you?just asking
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2013, 05:11 AM
    Altys old enough to be your mom and young enough to be my daughter

Jul 12, 2013, 05:30 AM
    Ok.thnx nohelp4you
    Pets Expert

Jul 12, 2013, 03:33 PM
    I hate big breast too.i like them like they are and imdont wanna make them look bigger.how old are you?just asking
    I'm 42. When I was your age I had no breasts to speak of, didn't even need a training bra. Before I had kids I was a B cup. My breasts grew after each pregnancy, and they still seem to be growing. :(

I remember when I was your age I watched a movie with Dolly Parton in it. Not sure if you know who she is, she's a bit before your time, but she's known for her huge breasts. I saw her, and I was scared to death. I used to go to bed every night praying that I'd never be as big as her.

I'm actually going to be talking to my doctor about a breast reduction, that's how much they bother me.

Jul 13, 2013, 12:25 AM
    Okay.thnx.for telling your age.my mom is at your age too so you are like my mother too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to tell my mom I need a bra [ 6 Answers ]

Me and mom are not close but I need to ask to go bra shopping I need a bra before school starts :(

How to ask my mom for a bra? [ 27 Answers ]

I am eleven and I want a bra my boobs um... Stick out my shirt a bit and I tried on one of my sisters bras and they fit it was padded and the training bra fit well too by the way I hate talking about those things even about getting new underwear HELP!!

How do I tell my mom I need get a bigger cup bra [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to tell my mom that I need a another bigger bra, but right before I try to tell her I freeze up and say something totally off the wall. I try to tell her and my sisters are around her all the time. Also my sisters are saying to me go get a bra that fits or they will say go put on...

How do I ask my mom if I need a bra [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I am 11 and I just want to ask my mom if when could I get a bra but she always says no. I need help to show my mom that I need a bra. How dob I tel her?

View more questions Search