Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terriconte Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2013, 09:06 PM
    Harbor breeze model l808
    I have a Harbor Breeze Pacific Grove ceiling fan w/light kit Model # L808. The light kit globe and rim got broke and I can't find a replacement. Any suggestions for a similar light kit that might fit?
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Jul 8, 2013, 09:39 PM
    Good question... I have not been able to find many places online that sell the parts other then Home Depot or Lowe's

Does anyone else have an answer?
    bmeeker123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2013, 11:02 AM
    I have the same problem with the same harbor breeze fan and I am getting nowhere with answers. I cannot find a customer service number or email address for harbor breeze. Needless to say I will no longer buy any harbor breeze products.
    vahale Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2016, 06:30 AM
    This is apparently a common problem with those ceiling fans. I have the same model and we were watching TV one evening and heard a loud pop, and discovered the decorative rim had snapped into on one side. That left the ugly burnt orange color of the metal rim exposed. Then the globe got broken when one of our kids through a ball in the house, knocking that heavy pull chain up and into the side of the globe. I have searched for months trying to find a replacement and can't find anything compatible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to program harbor breeze universal model? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you program 2 harbor breeze universal remotes model #rci-107l

Harbor breeze fans model # AER52BP5LKRC [ 0 Answers ]

My AER52BP5LKRC fan all of sudden stopped working and the light stopped also. Does anyone know if there is a fuse in the unit that may have blown? Or the motor has burnt out? If there is a fuse, where is it? My manual does not show it. Thanks, Casey

Harbor Breeze, Model AC-527, Will Not Operate [ 1 Answers ]

Harbor Breeze, Model AC-527, Will Not Operate I have the above mentioned remote control ceiling fan in my living room and I can not turn down the fan speed or dim the light with the remote control. I have changed the battery and the indicator on the remote indicates that the fan speed and the...

Harbor breeze model #neo52ch5clk in instalation with light [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out how to instal and or how to make the light work

Harbor Breeze Model Number 233576 [ 1 Answers ]

I bought my fan about 6 months ago and was wonder what freqency the remotes work on and if they are compatible with normal X10 remotes. Any help would be greatly appreciated

View more questions Search