Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idontknowtho Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2013, 02:41 PM
    I'm worried about my breast size
    I'm worried about my breast size. My boobs should be much bigger than they actually are. I'm 16 , I have my periods since 2 years in September , I'm almost 5'7 , my body is not disproportionate (except my breast). My mom doesn't have the biggest breast , but she looks normal , I wanted to ask her when her boobs stopped to grow, but it would definitely be too awkward. I'm not flat , but not far than that. I noticed some changes in recent months , it's not a big difference but it's better than nothing , except that only one of my boobs seems to grow and the difference is apparent. It's my biggest complex, it even makes me anxious , mainly in some situations. For example , at the pool (parties, vacation or at school) with my friends OR it makes me REALLY anxious before having sex with a boy , it can seems stupid for you guys but it makes me really really really sad , I want to be like other teenagers, hahaha damn.

Is someone having the same problem or had this problem OR know what is wrong with me ? :(
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 02:50 PM
    More then likely nothing is wrong. We all develop at different stages. Stages being the key word. Most likely your just a late bloomer. It is nothing to be ashamed of. Relax and let your body do its own thing.

As far as sex that you can stop right away. That way you don't even have to worry about any awkwardness in that concern.

Your young enjoy the other parts of your life and don't focus so much on the mirror. In the end it really doesn't matter how you end up.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 02:57 PM
    it makes me REALLY anxious before having sex with a boy
    I'm 16
    Those two quotes don't add up. Why are you having sex at 16?

I'm 42, I was a b cup until I was 27, then I had my first child and my cup size went from a b to a c. At 31 I had my second child and my cup size went to a DD. Now I'm a 32F.

Breasts change your entire life. Most women claim that one is bigger than the other.

Keep having sex and you'll soon have your first child, then your breasts will definitely change.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 8, 2013, 03:07 PM
    What is your cup size?

And yes you should not be engaging in sex at 16. Stopping that will relieve one of your anxieties.

Jul 8, 2013, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post
    More then likely nothing is wrong. We all develop at different stages. Stages being the key word. Most likely your just a late bloomer. It is nothing to be ashamed of. Relax and let your body do its own thing.

As far as sex that you can stop right away. That way you dont even have to worry about any awkwardness in that concern.

Your young enjoy the other parts of your life and dont focus so much on the mirror. In the end it really doesnt matter how you end up.
    You're right , but for the sex , I wouldn't like to stop just like this , because of this stupid complex , I want to enjoy life and my breast prevents me to do certain things that I would like to
    Of course , sex isn't the only thing in my life , but it's unfortunate that my body makes me uncomfortable and that my body limits me in my choices :(
    Pets Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by idontknowtho View Post
    You're right , but for the sex , I wouldn't like to stop just like this , because of this stupid complex , I want to enjoy life and my breast prevents me to do certain things that I would like to
    Of course , sex isn't the only thing in my life , but it's unfortunate that my body makes me uncomfortable and that my body limits me in my choices :(
    Will you have a complex when you're 9 months pregnant and look like you're carrying a 40 pound watermelon under your shirt? Not a great look for a 16 year old, especially at the pool. Only plus is that there's likely no teenage boy that will want to have sex with a pregnant 16 year old.

Breasts change your entire life. At 16 you're not nearly done growing, and your breasts are no exception.

If you want to have a complex about something, or be worried about something, worry about the repercussions of having sex. No form of birth control is 100%, you're playing Russian roulette, and sooner or later you will hit the chamber with the bullet.

Jul 8, 2013, 03:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Those two quotes don't add up. Why are you having sex at 16?

I'm 42, I was a b cup until I was 27, then I had my first child and my cup size went from a b to a c. At 31 I had my second child and my cup size went to a DD. Now I'm a 32F.

Breasts change your entire life. Most women claim that one is bigger than the other.

Keep having sex and you'll soon have your first child, then your breasts will definitely change.
    Hahaha , these days , teenagers has their experiences earlier than before. I don't think a 16 yrs old who is sexually active is a scandal, I didn't rush things, I was ready and it was the right person so I don't see where's the problem.
    If at 16, you weren't ready, that's good too
    And I am not irresponsible or crazy , I take the contrcp. Pill, I use condoms and by the way being sexually active doesn't mean to have sex with everybody all the time.
    I'm not here to be judged and if you are scandalized , well , OK , um

Jul 8, 2013, 03:31 PM
    Will you have a complex when you're 9 months pregnant and look like you're carrying a 40 pound watermelon under your shirt? Not a great look for a 16 year old, especially at the pool. Only plus is that there's likely no teenage boy that will want to have sex with a pregnant 16 year old.

Breasts change your entire life. At 16 you're not nearly done growing, and your breasts are no exception.

If you want to have a complex about something, or be worried about something, worry about the repercussions of having sex. No form of birth control is 100%, you're playing Russian roulette, and sooner or later you will hit the chamber with the bullet.
    oh god , I guess that you're against having sex before 30 years old?
    Having sex isn't a sin , wow , how many girls are worst than me and lose their virginity something like 12 years old , I'm not anormal , calm down , I won't get pregnant
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 03:32 PM
    If you were truly ready to have sex, your breast size wouldn't bother you. Women who are truly ready to have sex do not have issues with their bodies.

Jul 8, 2013, 03:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    What is your cup size?

And yes you should not be engaging in sex at 16. Stopping that will relieve one of your anxieties.
    34A
    But honestly , I'm sure that AA would fit if I had a smaller waist
    Even if I wear push up bras , there's not much to push up lol

OK I understood that you guys are against sex when you're a teen, it's OK , but it's not the point
    Also stopping that wouldn't necessarily stop my anxiety , I would actually make me even more anxious to know that I can't have sex because of my small breast
    Pets Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 03:36 PM
    oh god , i guess that you're against having sex before 30 years old?
    Having sex isn't a sin , wow , how many girls are worst than me and lose their virginity something like 12 years old , I'm not anormal , calm down , i wont get pregnant
    So, because I'm smart and realize how dangerous it is for a child to have sex, that means I'm a prude? Little girl, you should read some of my other threads. I had sex long before the age of 16, and lived to regret it. That's why I give the advice I give, because I know what I'm talking about.

How will you ensure that you won't get pregnant, I'm curious. If you're having sex, even with all the contraceptives known to man, pregnancy is possible. You can't say you won't get pregnant, unless you stop having sex.

Your turn. Dazzle me with your brilliance. :)

Jul 8, 2013, 03:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    If you were truly ready to have sex, your breast size wouldn't bother you. Women who are truly ready to have sex do not have issues with their bodies.
    Of course I was ready , I wouldn't do it if I was not ,
    It doesn't make me uncomfortable just for having sex ,
    The size of my breasts bothers me and by chance, my complex is a part of what it has to do with sex , I do not believe that this has something to do with being ready or not
    And honestly, and I do not know many women who have no issue with their bodies

Mine is my breast that's it

Jul 8, 2013, 03:55 PM
    So, because I'm smart and realize how dangerous it is for a child to have sex, that means I'm a prude? Little girl, you should read some of my other threads. I had sex long before the age of 16, and lived to regret it. That's why I give the advice I give, because I know what I'm talking about.

How will you ensure that you won't get pregnant, I'm curious. If you're having sex, even with all the contraceptives known to man, pregnancy is possible. You can't say you won't get pregnant, unless you stop having sex.

Your turn. Dazzle me with your brilliance. :)
    You're right ! It's normal to see the danger , it's your 'job' , I understand that you're just giving me advices to makes sure that I won't regret things later , I know that I can get pregnant even with all the contraceptives (the pills+condom for me) but it reduces a lot my chances , I don't know how you see me but I'm not trashy and I don't do crazy stuff like stops school or wtv , but having sex won't inevitably make me pregnant , yes I take risks, maybe I shouldn't
    Anyway , thank you for taking your time to make sure that I won't ruin my life , it's appreciated
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 03:57 PM
    (the pills+condom for me)
    That was my choice too! I have 2 sons now.

Jul 8, 2013, 04:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    That was my choice too! I have 2 sons now.

I won't absolutely get pregnant caus it happened to you , like I said I don't have sex everyday , absolutely not , and I take risks when I do it , maybe I shouldn't but
    Anyway , I'm not the only one , and it doesn't make me a bad person

Jul 8, 2013, 04:06 PM
    If you were truly ready to have sex, you wouldn't be concerned about your breasts. You only think you were ready.

Many men prefer smaller breasts and any man that would reject you because of breast size is not worth having. If you were mature enough you would understand that.

But I doubt if we will get through to you, because you sound like a typical sure of yourself teen who doesn't think that adults know more than you.

Jul 8, 2013, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    If you were truly ready to have sex, you wouldn't be concerned about your breasts. You only think you were ready.

Many men prefer smaller breasts and any man that would reject you because of breast size is not worth having. If you were mature enough you would understand that.

But I doubt if we will get through to you, because you sound like a typical sure of yourself teen who doesn't think that adults know more than you.

No absolutely not ,
    If you were telling me ' Yeah , it's OK to have sex at this moment of your life ' you would be wrong , because I know that you're an adult and you don't want me to do bad choices that I'll regret later
    But I'm just trying to make you understand that being ready or not has nothing to do with this ,
    When I said complex , you guys seem to think that it's just a whim , Forget all of the sex story or wtv , I don't even look at myself , my breast , it's so much more than having sex , sex is my last worry in all this story , it bothers me, but it's minor , the 'main' problem is that I honestly can't live with this complex forever because it prevents me to do things that I would totally do , I feel like I'm different and it makes me mad because it's such a little thing that I shouldn't even think about. I've been through so much things , horrible things (not abuse or anything don't worry) but it makes me mad that this little detail makes my life even worst
    Ah , lord
    Pets Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 04:29 PM
    I won't absolutely get pregnant caus it happened to you , like I said I don't have sex everyday , absolutely not , and I take risks when I do it , maybe I shouldn't but
    anyways , I'm not the only one , and it doesn't make me a bad person
    No, you're not the only teen that has sex. Maybe you should look up the stats on teen pregnancy before you state that it won't happen to you. Frankly, that's what every other teen thinks too, and it happens every day.

I had 4 friends in high school, one in junior high, that got pregnant. None of them had sex every day, they couldn't, they were teens, could only have sex when the opportunity presented itself (mom and dad out of town, a party, etc) Two had sex once, only once. One didn't use any protection, Two of them used the pill and used condoms. Not one thought it would happen to them.

I answered your question about your breasts. It's normal for your breasts to be two different sizes. Breasts come in all shapes, all sizes, and they change all throughout your life. I was a small B cup until my first child at the age of 27 and then grew to a C cup. I was a D cup when I had my second child at the age of 31. I am now 42 and I'm a 32F. Do you have any idea what 32F means? It means I pay a lot of money for my bras because I can't find my size in regular stores. I hate it.

Your breasts will change all throughout your life. You're 16, they're not done yet. I'm 42 and I don't think mine are done yet. :(

I'm more concerned about your "it can't happen to me" attitude about sex and the consequences, than I am about your breasts.
    Pets Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 04:37 PM
    No absolutely not ,
    If you were telling me ' Yeah , it's ok to have sex at this moment of your life ' you would be wrong , because i know that you're an adult and you don't want me to do bad choices that i'll regret later
    But I'm just trying to make you understand that being ready or not has nothing to do with this ,
    When i said complex , you guys seem to think that it's just a whim , Forget all of the sex story or wtv , I don't even look at myself , my breast , it's so much more than having sex , sex is my last worry in all this story , it bothers me, but it's minor , the 'main' problem is that I honestly can't live with this complex forever because it prevents me to do things that I would totally do , I feel like I'm different and it makes me mad because it's such a little thing that I shouldn't even think about. I've been through so much things , horrible things (not abuse or anything don't worry) but it makes me mad that this little detail makes my life even worst
    ah , lord
    Let me tell you a little story.

My mom suffered through breast cancer twice, the second time ended up taking her life. The first time, she removed the breast with the cancer, and the lymph nodes. So, she had one breast. The other side was scar, a horrible scar. In fact, I remember when she showed it to me. I still remember my reaction, a reaction I wish I could take back to this day. I was horrified and I couldn't stop myself from showing it.

She never considered reconstructive surgery, not only because of the cost, and the surgery (she'd had too many surgeries in her life), but because of the scar tissue. She didn't even have a nipple on that breast. Nothing but a very large scar.

She went swimming with me every week (that was one of our things), we went to the mountains, and she'd sit on the beach in her bathing suit, no prosthetics, nothing to cover the fact that she only had one breast.

Did it bother her? Hell yes it did! She often told me that she didn't even feel like a woman anymore because she lost a breast. She was a C cup. So she had one C cup breast, and then nothing but a scar on the other side. Talk about size difference.

Did that stop her? No. She was grateful to have what she had. Her life.

You're 16, you don't have cancer, and your breasts are not done growing, but you're complaining?

Sorry, but I can't gather up any sympathy for you.

Good luck.

Jul 8, 2013, 04:41 PM
    I'm not the only one , and it doesn't make me a bad person
    If other people jumped off a bridge would you do that too? That argument that others are doing it is one of the most immature that ever was. To justify doing something you really know is unwise because others do it, is ridiculous.

But no it doesn't make you a "bad" person, just a foolish one.

This site is different from other Q&A sites. We don't just deal with the specific question but with the whole situation. So not only are we trying to tell you that your concerns over your body are unfounded and immaterial, but also that engaging in sex is risky and dangerous.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My age is 24 but my breast size is small. How can I increase the breast size naturall [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my age is 24 I look very lean, my weight is only 40kg and my breast size is only 30. How can I increase weight and increase the breast size naturally

Breast size [ 5 Answers ]

I am 19 years old, 5'6" and 145 lbs. I have 34DDD breasts. Is there any way to naturally make them smaller?

Breast size [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't hit puberty until I was 15 years old, and was diagnosed to be anemic when I was 17, therefore I have been taking prenatal vitamins since then, a year now. My breasts are smaller than most woman but have increased a cup size in the past year. Do you think my breasts are still growing or...

Breast size [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 yrs old girl,my problem is my breast size,its small some what plain,I'm a skinny girl, is there any medicine or pill r exercise to increase breast?? Help me

Seems like no breast size is right. [ 32 Answers ]

Really, people are always talking about the marvels of small breasts, but then small chested women feel inadequate and are often complaining, because everything we see in the media are big breasts, breast augmentation is rising, etc, etc. Glamour models are all a D cup or above. Big breasts are...

View more questions Search