Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idontknowtho Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2013, 07:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Every day girls and women post on this site saying the same thing and then asking if their symptoms mean they are pregnant.
    I am saying that I really don't want to get pregnant and I would do everything to make sure I'm on a good way, why do you absolutely need to tell me that I won't succeed?
    I don't really care about what you are thinking because I know that I can do it , I'm not addicted , it's all about will
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 07:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by idontknowtho View Post
    it's all about will
    Not it's not. It's all about abstinence (if you don't want to risk getting pregnant).
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

but i it can't be normal to be undevlopped as i am , because all my body looks normal , its just my breast i just dont understand why ,
    if it doesnt grow , i would be extremely disappointed , because i dont want to look fake
    Trust me... you are normal... and at 16 you are not anywhere near them stopping to grow.

A cups are not uncommon.. a B cup is VERY common BOTH at your age.

If you are even a AAA you have some development... I'm guessing you don't have to stuff a AAA bra.

You may be at the point where you might not get any taller... but breast grown is a very different thing.

And as was mentioned... gravity takes a toll on the larger ones...

I've dated a couple girls that were DD... but know what... I married a woman with A cups... and I'm perfectly happy with them... have been for over 20 years.

An A cup might upset some women... but they do something that women will appreciate as they age... they are most likely to defy gravity. And remain both youthful and even perky to 50 and beyond...

Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Even 100% isn't enough......because nothing is 100% effective in preventing pregnancy short of not messing with members of the opposite sex completely. Seriously....all it takes is the way for a single sperm to get from his penis to your vaginal opening...and the possibility will be there for it to make it the rest of they way to your uterus.

Since they are microscopic....and present before he even gets an erection...you never know how many can get on your hands, his hands or anything else that touches him than you.

And like I said....then its all a matter of statistics.

You can do everything absolutely like you are supposed to and it just happens. Make one mistake and your odds go up significantly.

You have to view it not as how can I prevent it...because you can't....you can only reduce the odds of it happening. As you will be finding out in a few years...things are never as clean or clear as they may appear at your age.....and yes....we've been your age..and we remember it well....I even remember the actual smell of the perfume certain girls used on the 8th grade as an example of how vivid my memories of that time are.
    As 100% I was saying that I just won't have sex
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2013, 07:31 PM
    as 100% I was saying that I just won't have sex
    Good... there is plenty of time for that after college...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 07:32 PM
    Breasts continue to develop until lactation begins. Thus, your breasts will continue to grow until you have a child and your breasts begin to produce colostrum and/or milk.

Jul 8, 2013, 07:41 PM
    Trust me....you are normal....and at 16 you are not anywhere near them stopping to grow.

A cups are not uncommon..a B cup is VERY common BOTH at your age.

If you are even a AAA you have some development....I'm guessing you don't have to stuff a AAA bra.

You may be at the point where you might not get any taller...but breast grown is a very different thing.

And as was mentioned....gravity takes a toll on the larger ones....

I've dated a couple girls that were DD....but know what...I married a woman with A cups...and I'm perfectly happy with them...have been for over 20 years.

An A cup might upset some women....but they do something that women will appreciate as they age.....they are most likely to defy gravity. And remain both youthful and even perky to 50 and beyond....

But I don't even a whole A cup
    The biggest one is about 4cm from my chest to the top of my breast the other one is about 2,5 cm , If I had a small breast , I would probably like to have bigger boobs but I wouldn't bother me that much , but I have microscopic boobs
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 07:43 PM
    Your breasts will continue to develop until you have children.

Jul 8, 2013, 07:43 PM
    Good.... there is plenty of time for that after college...
    Yes , I don't need to have sex , I can live without it

Jul 8, 2013, 07:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Your breasts will continue to develop until you have children.
    In years from now, and some women are 50 years old and are still flat chested but at the moment , I'm just wondering why am I slow in my breast puberty , maybe I should go to the doctor , because I don't even know if we can call this boobs
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2013, 07:49 PM
    but i dont even a whole A cup
    the biggest one is about 4cm from my chest to the top of my breast the other one is about 2,5 cm , If I had a small breast , i would probably like to have bigger boobs but i wouldn't bother me that much , but i have microscopic boobs
    AAA, or AA are both smaller than a full A. You aren't completely undeveloped... I have known a couple females that had absolutely no development, as in none.at all... there is a medical condition where that happens.. but the name of it escapes me at the moment.

You have plenty of time for them to grow... a lot of girls are late bloomers.

And all of the late bloomers I have known... are the ones who kept their looks a lot later in life than the early developers who tended on average to show their age much earlier..

My wife was a late bloomer... at 49 she can wear a bikini at the beach and look better than a lot of the 20 something women. And she looks about 15 year younger than she is.

SO... look at the positive side... not dwell on the negative.

Besides... Younger guys are more likely to look at your face than just your chest...

Jul 8, 2013, 07:51 PM
    Not it's not. It's all about abstinence (if you don't want to risk getting pregnant).

The will of not having sex , this is exactly what I was saying
    Without will , you won't go far

Jul 8, 2013, 07:57 PM
    AAA, or AA are both smaller than a full A. You aren't completely undeveloped....I have known a couple females that had absolutely no development, as in none.at all....there is a medical condition where that happens..but the name of it escapes me at the moment.

You have plenty of time for them to grow....a lot of girls are late bloomers.

And all of the late bloomers I have known...are the ones who kept their looks a lot later in life than the early developers who tended on average to show their age much earlier..

My wife was a late bloomer....at 49 she can wear a bikini at the beach and look better than a lot of the 20 something women. And she looks about 15 year younger than she is.

SO...look at the positive side...not dwell on the negative.

Besides.....Younger guys are more likely to look at your face than just your chest....
    I don't have any problems with boys for that , my breast look normal because of the push up bras, I don't think boys like me for my breast and I prefer it like this

Jul 8, 2013, 08:06 PM
    For Pete's sake! You are only 16!!!! Give your body time to finish growing.
    I am not asking for big boobs , only for something normal for my age , maybe a full A , I'm almost 17 and I still don't have boobs , its normal that I worry about it
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 08:20 PM
    I am not asking for big boobs , only for something normal for my age , maybe a full A , I'm almost 17 and i still dont have boobs , its normal that i worry about it
    The high-fashion models on the Paris runways don't have them either. And you can wear horizontal stripes, huge florals, and lot of different styles without burstng out of your clothes or looking like a clown.

Jul 8, 2013, 08:24 PM
    The high-fashion models on the Paris runways don't have them either. And you can wear horizontal stripes, huge florals, and lot of different styles without burstng out of your clothes or looking like a clown.

This is the only way I could be happy :')
    I need to become a high fashion model
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 9, 2013, 04:21 AM
    I am not asking for big boobs , only for something normal for my age , maybe a full A , I'm almost 17 and i still dont have boobs , its normal that i worry about it
    Look Im going to say it again. As of right now you have no idea where your going to end up as far as body changes. Your still in the growth change. Why not concentrate on what you do have and celebrate your uniqueness as a person. What your going to find in your lifetime is that the only person that your really going to have to deal with is the one in the mirror. Now is the best time to start making good choices. The only concern I would have at this time is that your focusing on something that really doesn't matter to most. If you look at many of the high fashion magazines you will notice that those girls look just like you. So think about that for a minute. Your unique. Go celebrate it. Concentrate on getting through school and choosing your life path.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 9, 2013, 04:40 AM
    I will do everything to make sure that I don't get pregnant , 100% , not 99% not 96% , I have all to succeed and i don't want to mess all that up and regret it for the rest of my life
    Yes , I don't need to have sex , I can live without it
    OK, That's better. I was going to jump on the first quote, but the second one is what we are trying to get through. The only way to be 100% sure you won't get pregnant is not to engage in sexual intercourse.

but i it can't be normal to be undevlopped as i am , because all my body looks normal , its just my breast i just dont understand why ,
    if it doesnt grow ,
    This is the other point we have been trying to make. There is NO normal. Different girls develop differently and you just need let your body develop naturally and not worry about being a late bloomer.

Sure ask your doctor and they will tell you the same thing.

Jul 9, 2013, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    OK, That's better. I was going to jump on the first quote, but the second one is what we are trying to get through. The only way to be 100% sure you won't get pregnant is not to engage in sexual intercourse.

This is the other point we have been trying to make. There is NO normal. Different girls develop differently and you just need let your body develop naturally and not worry about being a late bloomer.

Sure ask your doctor and they will tell you the same thing.

Thanks guys , I'm going to work on this xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My age is 24 but my breast size is small. How can I increase the breast size naturall [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my age is 24 I look very lean, my weight is only 40kg and my breast size is only 30. How can I increase weight and increase the breast size naturally

Breast size [ 5 Answers ]

I am 19 years old, 5'6" and 145 lbs. I have 34DDD breasts. Is there any way to naturally make them smaller?

Breast size [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't hit puberty until I was 15 years old, and was diagnosed to be anemic when I was 17, therefore I have been taking prenatal vitamins since then, a year now. My breasts are smaller than most woman but have increased a cup size in the past year. Do you think my breasts are still growing or...

Breast size [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 yrs old girl,my problem is my breast size,its small some what plain,I'm a skinny girl, is there any medicine or pill r exercise to increase breast?? Help me

Seems like no breast size is right. [ 32 Answers ]

Really, people are always talking about the marvels of small breasts, but then small chested women feel inadequate and are often complaining, because everything we see in the media are big breasts, breast augmentation is rising, etc, etc. Glamour models are all a D cup or above. Big breasts are...

View more questions Search