Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idontknowtho Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2013, 04:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    No, you're not the only teen that has sex. Maybe you should look up the stats on teen pregnancy before you state that it won't happen to you. Frankly, that's what every other teen thinks too, and it happens every day.

I had 4 friends in highschool, one in junior high, that got pregnant. None of them had sex every day, they couldn't, they were teens, could only have sex when the opportunity presented itself (mom and dad out of town, a party, etc) Two had sex once, only once. One didn't use any protection, Two of them used the pill and used condoms. Not one thought it would happen to them.

I answered your question about your breasts. It's normal for your breasts to be two different sizes. Breasts come in all shapes, all sizes, and they change all throughout your life. I was a small B cup until my first child at the age of 27 and then grew to a C cup. I was a D cup when I had my second child at the age of 31. I am now 42 and I'm a 32F. Do you have any idea what 32F means? It means I pay a lot of money for my bras because I can't find my size in regular stores. I hate it.

Your breasts will change all throughout your life. You're 16, they're not done yet. I'm 42 and I don't think mine are done yet. :(

I'm more concerned about your "it can't happen to me" attitude about sex and the consequences, than I am about your breasts.
    I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND
    Like , I know the consequences of having sex at 16 , I know I could get pregnant , but I still do it ,because the other half of me knows that there's few chances that I get pregnant , but the chances are still there and they are real !
    BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY US TEENS ARE WAITING FOR THE WORST TO HAPPEN TO REALIZE HOW STUPID IT WAS TO MAKE THIS DECISION.
    Don't think I'm blind or stupid I know that I should just live my life without thinking of this caus I'm young ,
    Teenagers are stupid , I don't understand why we are acting like this
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 04:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by idontknowtho View Post
    I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND
    like , I know the consequences of having sex at 16 , I know I could get pregnant , but I still do it ,because the other half of me knows that there's few chances that I get pregnant , but the chances are still there and they are real !
    BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY US TEENS ARE WAITING FOR THE WORST TO HAPPEN TO REALIZE HOW STUPID IT WAS TO MAKE THIS DECISION.
    Don't think I'm blind or stupid I know that I should just live my life without thinking of this caus I'm young ,
    teenagers are stupid , I don't understand why we are acting like this
    I know many teenagers that aren't stupid (your word not mine), and don't take that risk. They wait until they're ready to be parents.

You're using the pill and condoms. J9 posted on this thread, she's a nurse, she works in the labor and delivery department. If anyone knows how pregnancy works, and knows how to avoid it, it's her. She has 4 children, 2 were conceived while on birth control. She's far from stupid, and she's not a teen. So what makes you think that it can't happen to you if it happened to her, twice! And I didn't even mention all the other factors in her life that should have made pregnancy impossible.

You want to live your life. Go for it. Don't come to us when you have a crying baby at home that makes it impossible for you to ever be a teen again.

You can live your life and have fun without having sex.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2013, 04:59 PM
    hahaha , these days , teenagers has their experiences earlier than before. I don't think a 16 yrs old who is sexually active is a scandal, I didn't rush things, I was ready and it was the right person so I don't see where's the problem.
    If at 16, you weren't ready, that's good too
    And I am not irresponsible or crazy , I take the contrcp. pill, I use condoms and by the way being sexually active doesn't mean to have sex with everybody all the time.
    I'm not here to be judged and if you are scandalized , well , ok , um
    Maybe not if you grew up in a trailer park... but single mothers at 16 rarely get a job that gets them enough to pay the bills much less get out of poverty.

And trust me... the world really isn't any different now than it was when I was 16... if anything single teenage moms had MORE opportunities back then. Because they are lucky to graduate high school much less attend college.

Incidentally... if you think you can't get pregnant using condoms AND the Pill... you are in for a rude awakening... we have a moderator who is registered Nurse.. who works in Obstetrics (think pregnant women) and she managed to not just once but twice... And she was far less likely to do it wrong than you are at 16.

Jul 8, 2013, 05:53 PM
    Let me tell you a little story.

My mom suffered through breast cancer twice, the second time ended up taking her life. The first time, she removed the breast with the cancer, and the lymph nodes. So, she had one breast. The other side was scar, a horrible scar. In fact, I remember when she showed it to me. I still remember my reaction, a reaction I wish I could take back to this day. I was horrified and I couldn't stop myself from showing it.

She never considered reconstructive surgery, not only because of the cost, and the surgery (she'd had too many surgeries in her life), but because of the scar tissue. She didn't even have a nipple on that breast. Nothing but a very large scar.

She went swimming with me every week (that was one of our things), we went to the mountains, and she'd sit on the beach in her bathing suit, no prosthetics, nothing to cover the fact that she only had one breast.

Did it bother her? Hell yes it did! She often told me that she didn't even feel like a woman anymore because she lost a breast. She was a C cup. So she had one C cup breast, and then nothing but a scar on the other side. Talk about size difference.

Did that stop her? No. She was grateful to have what she had. Her life.

You're 16, you don't have cancer, and your breasts are not done growing, but you're complaining?

Sorry, but I can't gather up any sympathy for you.

Good luck.
    Yes , it's a very very sad story , what a strong women , but we are here to talk about problems that we would always keep for ourselves. I had never NEVER N E V E R tell about my worries to someone. When I posted this , I was totally honest about what I feel. Does it mean that this is all my life ? No , absolutely not. For once, I thought that people would finally take this weakness and help me , instead of using it to put me down. Everyday , I wake up , smile , laugh, enjoy life leaving my worries behind me ? I'm not grateful , oh you think ? I can't believe after all the efforts and the pain , someone told me ' but you're complaing ?' Did I mention about my twin sister, the only one who would always be there for me , she got hit by an alcoolic , he was driving a red 4x4, I will always remember this picture from the police station, it was only about 11 pm and she was walking down the road to our house , at only 5min , she died in the ambulance , she bled to die, she knows I love her , but the fact is , I didn't tell her how amazing she was and how I love her more than everything.. only 14 yrs old life isn't fair no ? She left with a part of me.My mother never been there for me , but at the funerals she acted like the perfect mother, it was like watching a comedy, she was good though , everyone took her in pity, how cute awn ? My father , who was the only family I had after my sister died, my only reassurance, I was in deep depression and I stayed at home for 3months because I couldn't even talk , the worst , I couldn't even cry , I don't know maybe it was just to shock. My dad had a hard time with my sister's death to. He committed suicide 13 months after , my dad , my hero , my everything , gone, g o n e , why me ? Yes this is what I think every morning when I wake up. My life is hell and I'm not even the worst. Somewhere on the planet , my life looks like paradise to someone who is poor , beated by his parents, and child soldier or I don't know. I was just asking for some help because my breast affects myself esteem and my life would be easier with a good self esteem. I didn't insult you or said that I would kill myself because I have a small breast. I was just asking for some help , I never asked for someone to judge my life or to tell me how awful I am to be not grateful about what life gives me. I am grateful , I'm alive , I always thought , what if that night, I was me who was walking down the street coming back form our friend's house , what if , but no , I have the chance to become someone and shine, a chance that she doesn't have anymore. I lost a lot , but I know that life is good and it will give me a lot too.
    thanks for all this, wow I can't believe it
    I rote all this
    I don't know why , maybe caus it's been inside my heart for too long I guess

Jul 8, 2013, 05:59 PM
    I know many teenagers that aren't stupid (your word not mine), and don't take that risk. They wait until they're ready to be parents.

You're using the pill and condoms. J9 posted on this thread, she's a nurse, she works in the labor and delivery department. If anyone knows how pregnancy works, and knows how to avoid it, it's her. She has 4 children, 2 were conceived while on birth control. She's far from stupid, and she's not a teen. So what makes you think that it can't happen to you if it happened to her, twice! And I didn't even mention all the other factors in her life that should have made pregnancy impossible.

You want to live your life. Go for it. Don't come to us when you have a crying baby at home that makes it impossible for you to ever be a teen again.

You can live your life and have fun without having sex.
    I don't know if you red , I was saying that I should think about stop and wait until I get older aha

Jul 8, 2013, 06:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Maybe not if you grew up in a trailer park....but single mothers at 16 rarely get a job that gets them enough to pay the bills much less get out of poverty.

And trust me...the world really isn't any different now than it was when I was 16....if anything single teenage moms had MORE opportunities back then. Because they are lucky to graduate high school much less attend college.

Incidentally...if you think you can't get pregnant using condoms AND the Pill.....you are in for a rude awakening...we have a moderator who is registered Nurse..who works in Obstetrics (think pregnant women) and she managed to not just once but twice.....And she was far less likely to do it wrong than you are at 16.
    S

Some people grew up with a lovely family and not a lot of money
    I grew up with a lot of money , but no family
    I would not raise a child at 16
    Anyway , I don't plan to get pregnant
    Yes, I know
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2013, 06:08 PM
    S

Some people grew up with a lovely family and not a lot of money
    I grew up with a lot of money , but no family
    I would not raise a child at 16
    anyways , i dont plan to get pregnant
    yes, i know
    Few actually PLAN on getting pregnant at 16... very few. But it happens very frequently. And it has significant consequences when you are not an adult with a good full time job. Ones that can affect you for life.

Jul 8, 2013, 06:20 PM
    Few actually PLAN on getting pregnant at 16....very few. But it happens very frequently. And it has significant consequences when you are not an adult with a good full time job. Ones that can affect you for life.
    That's why I was saying that I was seriously considering the need to wait until I get older
    By the way , I know this comment wasn't from you , but I don't consider the fact that I'm not the only one as an excuse , it was just to show you that everybody makes mistakes , nobody's perfect , and I know that it will be more safe to wait ,
    'foolish' ah , put down a 16yrs old girl , I hope you feel better now , I didn't disrespect you or ask you anything , but may you keep your negative qualifiers for yourself

Appreciated ,
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 8, 2013, 06:24 PM
    No one "put you down". We care about you, otherwise we wouldn't invest the time to try and get you to change your ways.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 06:36 PM
    Yes , it's a very very sad story , what a strong women , but we are here to talk about problems that we would always keep for ourselves. I had never NEVER N E V E R tell about my worries to someone. When I posted this , I was totally honest about what I feel. Does it mean that this is all my life ? No , absolutely not. For once, I thought that people would finally take this weakness and help me , instead of using it to put me down. Everyday , I wake up , smile , laugh, enjoy life leaving my worries behind me ? I'm not grateful , oh you think ? I can't believe after all the efforts and the pain , someone told me ' but you're complaing ?' Did I mention about my twin sister, the only one who would always be there for me , she got hit by an alcoolic , he was driving a red 4x4, I will always remember this picture from the police station, it was only about 11 pm and she was walking down the road to our house , at only 5min , she died in the ambulance , she bled to die, she knows i love her , but the fact is , i didn't tell her how amazing she was and how i love her more than everything.. only 14 yrs old life isnt fair no ? She left with a part of me.My mother never been there for me , but at the funerals she acted like the perfect mother, it was like watching a comedy, she was good tho , everyone took her in pity, how cute awn ? My father , who was the only family I had after my sister died, my only reassurance, i was in deep depression and i stayed at home for 3months because i couldn't even talk , the worst , i couldn't even cry , i dont know maybe it was just to shock. My dad had a hard time with my sister's death to. He commited suicide 13 months after , my dad , my hero , my everything , gone, g o n e , why me ? yes this is what I think every morning when I wake up. My life is hell and im not even the worst. Somewhere on the planet , my life looks like paradise to someone who is poor , beated by his parents, and child soldier or i dont know. I was just asking for some help because my breast affects my self esteem and my life would be easier with a good self esteem. I didn't insult you or said that i would kill myself because i have a small breast. I was just asking for some help , I never asked for someone to judge my life or to tell me how awful i am to be not grateful about what life gives me. I am grateful , I'm alive , I always thought , what if that night, I was me who was walking down the street comming back form our friend's house , what if , but no , i have the chance to become someone and shine, a chance that she doesnt have anymore. I lost a lot , but I know that life is good and it will give me a lot too.
    thanks for all this, wow i can't believe it
    i rote all this
    i dont know why , maybe caus it's been inside my heart for too long i guess

I'm sorry for all your pain. I won't begin to tell you my story, but know that you're not the only one in life that's suffered.

I will answer your question.

The only way to enlarge your breasts is surgery. At the age of 16 you're not legally allowed to make the decision. In other words, you're stuck with the breasts you have until you're at least 18.

Breast enlargement will cost $5000 and up, depending on where you live, and the surgeon performing the surgery. Five thousand is on the very cheap end for this type of surgery. Start saving now if this is what you want.

There is no other way to enlarge your breasts.

What you're feeling is normal. You're young, your breasts are still growing, and changing, and will continue to change throughout your entire life. But, if you really can't handle the way you are, start saving for that breast enlargement now, you'll be legally allowed to go for it at the age of 18. Start researching the side effects and dangers of this sort of surgery now.

One last thing. Most men hate fake breasts. They don't look natural, and they don't feel natural. But, that's the only real option if you want larger breasts.

Good luck.

Jul 8, 2013, 06:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    No one "put you down". We care about you, otherwise we wouldn't invest the time to try and get you to change your ways.
    There are ways to help , but saying I'm not grateful of life , or I'm a foolish teen , or that you can't have any pity or I don't remember the word she used (btw I'm not trying to have your pity, I don't need it) is maybe not the best way, I'm just trying to explain some problems that I would like to solve, I'm trying my best to explain clearly what is going on in my life and my mind in an other language than mine, I know these aren't all your words but I know what you're all thinking , there's no need to establish a judgement on me by a part of my life that I'm not sure about what I really should do , I'm young , I still have so much to learn , and I wasn't trying to answer with thought response, I was saying exactly what is going in my mind , my questions , I'm not here to make you mad guys , just to learn and hear your advices
    That's all I want , each thing I'm saying is not a game or anything , it's from the deep of my heart , things that nobody knows , nobody knows how I really feel ,
    That's all I had to say
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2013, 06:53 PM
    that's why I was saying that I was seriously considering the need to wait until i get older
    btw , i know this comment wasn't from you , but i dont consider the fact that im not the only one as an excuse , it was just to show you that everybody makes mistakes , nobody's perfect , and I know that it will be more safe to wait ,
    'foolish' ah , put down a 16yrs old girl , i hope you feel better now , i didnt disrespect you or ask you anything , but may you keep your negative qualifiers for yourself

appreciated ,
    Perhaps if you dial back the attitude way back... because I wasn't being disrespectful... but you certainly are.

I could just sit back and laugh when you make mistakes that can't be fixed... but instead I took the time to tell you what WILL happen because I've actually seen it happen time and time again. Not surprisingly to other girls who thought they had all the answers... and a lot of attitude.

Nothing brings them to reality faster than feeding a baby every hour or two for the next several months. And finding out how hard it is to find a guy that age willing to raise another guys kid... when dad heads for the hills.

I've been seeing that happen since I was in the 7th grade to girls I grew up with... which was oh... like the last 40 years. Some things really don't get easier or better as time goes on. This is one of those. You can listen to what we have to say or find out for yourself... the choice is yours.

Jul 8, 2013, 06:59 PM
    I'm sorry for all your pain. I won't begin to tell you my story, but know that you're not the only one in life that's suffered.

I will answer your question.

The only way to enlarge your breasts is surgery. At the age of 16 you're not legally allowed to make the decision. In other words, you're stuck with the breasts you have until you're at least 18.

Breast enlargement will cost $5000 and up, depending on where you live, and the surgeon performing the surgery. Five thousand is on the very cheap end for this type of surgery. Start saving now if this is what you want.

There is no other way to enlarge your breasts.

What you're feeling is normal. You're young, your breasts are still growing, and changing, and will continue to change throughout your entire life. But, if you really can't handle the way you are, start saving for that breast enlargement now, you'll be legally allowed to go for it at the age of 18. Start researching the side effects and dangers of this sort of surgery now.

One last thing. Most men hate fake breasts. They don't look natural, and they don't feel natural. But, that's the only real option if you want larger breasts.

Good luck.

I need to make sure that I really want fake boobs , there's no turning back and I don't want to have regrets
    Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 07:06 PM
    I need to make sure that I really want fake boobs , theres no turning back and i dont want to have regrets
    thanks
    Table this until at least age 21 or even after you have had your first child. Hormone changes, weight gains and losses, exercises/yoga, illness, breast cancer surgery -- so much can affect how large your breasts are and how they look. You are not your breasts. And larger breasts tend to sag as you age.

Jul 8, 2013, 07:10 PM
    Perhaps if you dial back the attitude way back....because I wasn't being disrespectful...but you certainly are.

I could just sit back and laugh when you make mistakes that can't be fixed....but instead I took the time to tell you what WILL happen because I've actually seen it happen time and time again. Not surprisingly to other girls who thought they had all the answers....and a lot of attitude.

Nothing brings them to reality faster than feeding a baby every hour or two for the next several months. And finding out how hard it is to find a guy that age willing to raise another guys kid.....when dad heads for the hills.

I've been seeing that happen since I was in the 7th grade to girls I grew up with...which was oh.....like the last 40 years. Some things really don't get easier or better as time goes on. This is one of those. You can listen to what we have to say or find out for yourself....the choice is yours.
    I'm sorry if you find me disrespectful or rude ,
    And I can imagine how crazy it would be , I will do what it need
    You are wrong on how you see me , I'm not like you think but I will do everything to make sure that I don't get pregnant , 100% , not 99% not 96% , I have all to succeed and I don't want to mess all that up and regret it for the rest of my life
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2013, 07:11 PM
    Fake boobs have to be redone abut every 10 - 12 years or they do something really ugly called doorknobing. Where the skin behind the implant gets hard and shrinks which isn't pleasant looking. And feels even worse.

I'm a guy... I like big boobs... I like medium boobs... and I like tiny boobs... what I dislike are fake boobs... and I can spot fakes very quickly.
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2013, 07:14 PM
    I'm sorry if you find me disrespectful or rude ,
    and I can imagine how crazy it would be , I will do what it need
    you are wrong on how you see me , I'm not like you think but I will do everything to make sure that I don't get pregnant , 100% , not 99% not 96% , I have all to succeed and i don't want to mess all that up and regret it for the rest of my life
    Even 100% isn't enough... because nothing is 100% effective in preventing pregnancy short of not messing with members of the opposite sex completely. Seriously... all it takes is the way for a single sperm to get from his penis to your vaginal opening... and the possibility will be there for it to make it the rest of they way to your uterus.

Since they are microscopic... and present before he even gets an erection... you never know how many can get on your hands, his hands or anything else that touches him than you.

And like I said... then its all a matter of statistics.

You can do everything absolutely like you are supposed to and it just happens. Make one mistake and your odds go up significantly.

You have to view it not as how can I prevent it... because you can't... you can only reduce the odds of it happening. As you will be finding out in a few years... things are never as clean or clear as they may appear at your age... and yes... we've been your age.. and we remember it well... I even remember the actual smell of the perfume certain girls used on the 8th grade as an example of how vivid my memories of that time are.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 07:16 PM
    make sure that I don't get pregnant , 100% , not 99% not 96% , I have all to succeed and i don't want to mess all that up and regret it for the rest of my life
    Every day girls and women post on this site saying the same thing and then asking if their symptoms mean they are pregnant.

Jul 8, 2013, 07:20 PM
    Fake boobs have to be redone abut every 10 - 12 years or they do something really ugly called doorknobing. where the skin behind the implant gets hard and shrinks which isn't pleasant looking. and feels even worse.

I'm a guy.....I like big boobs...I like medium boobs...and I like tiny boobs....what I dislike are fake boobs....and I can spot fakes very quickly.

But I it can't be normal to be undevlopped as I am , because all my body looks normal , its just my breast I just don't understand why ,
    If it doesn't grow , I would be extremely disappointed , because I don't want to look fake
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 07:24 PM
    but i it can't be normal to be undevlopped as i am , because all my body looks normal , its just my breast i just dont understand why ,
    if it doesnt grow , i would be extremely disappointed , because i dont want to look fake
    For Pete's sake! You are only 16!! Give your body time to finish growing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My age is 24 but my breast size is small. How can I increase the breast size naturall [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my age is 24 I look very lean, my weight is only 40kg and my breast size is only 30. How can I increase weight and increase the breast size naturally

Breast size [ 5 Answers ]

I am 19 years old, 5'6" and 145 lbs. I have 34DDD breasts. Is there any way to naturally make them smaller?

Breast size [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't hit puberty until I was 15 years old, and was diagnosed to be anemic when I was 17, therefore I have been taking prenatal vitamins since then, a year now. My breasts are smaller than most woman but have increased a cup size in the past year. Do you think my breasts are still growing or...

Breast size [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 yrs old girl,my problem is my breast size,its small some what plain,I'm a skinny girl, is there any medicine or pill r exercise to increase breast?? Help me

Seems like no breast size is right. [ 32 Answers ]

Really, people are always talking about the marvels of small breasts, but then small chested women feel inadequate and are often complaining, because everything we see in the media are big breasts, breast augmentation is rising, etc, etc. Glamour models are all a D cup or above. Big breasts are...

View more questions Search