Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debnden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 11:26 AM
    Reverse threading on mower blades
    Are Blades on lawnmowers Murray select riding mower specifically, reverse threaded. Icannot get the nuts off to change the blades. Thank you
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

Mar 25, 2007, 05:37 PM
    No, standard thread.

Keep trying,
    Don

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blades will not disengage [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman Mode# 917.256522 and the blades will not disengage. The lever will not travel completely to the disengage point and feels to bind. I cannot see where it is binding. Any ideas on how to fix this problems? Thanks

Mower blades won't disengage... any ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a mid 90's MTD (Lowes label) that I bought on Craig's List. It runs fine, but just started acting strange. When I pull the handle (the one that lowers the deck) back, the blades are supposed to stop, but mine doesn't. They do slow down, but not too much. Any ideas?

MTD blades will not engage on riding mower [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Lowe's MTD mower. The blades will not engage.

Pipe threading [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to unscrew a nut in a cleanout line, and it won't budge in the counter-clockwise direction, but will Move in the clockwise direction. Are these pipes oppositely threaded, or is it simply a question of forces and mechanical advantage? Thanks, Roy

Honda Riding Mower - New Blades [ 5 Answers ]

I recently change the mower blades, now the mower doesn't cut grass, the blades engage and rotate... however they are not cutting or discharging anything..

View more questions Search