Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2013, 10:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by abraxas9394 View Post
    Dull ache, sometimes very painful. Sometimes a feeling like extra weight. Can't say that it has gotten better or worse - it comes and goes.
    Possible continuous irritation of delicate tissue by tight underwear and/or tight pants? I'm taking guesses at this point... looking at obvious things that might keep the tissue irritated over a prolonged period.. like do you ride a bicycle?
    abraxas9394 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2013, 11:39 AM
    I don't bike, not much anyway. I've thought about triggers myself, with no obvious association.

Thanks for answering.. .
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 8, 2013, 12:26 PM
    I apologize as well. It did seem odd with you posting it twice... thought you were trolling us.

Sorry that you are going through this.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2013, 01:58 PM
    Odinn, you're a class act.

And to the person asking the question - the "my penis itches" question is always good fodder for people trolling.

My late husband was a Pharmacist. You'd be amazed what people ask purely for shock value - including one customer who actually (somehow) weighed his testicles. What was a Pharmacist to do? I have no idea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is heat or cold better for a testicle injury? [ 2 Answers ]

Is heat or cold better for a testicle injury?

Testicle pain moved from one testicle to the other [ 1 Answers ]

Hello , I am an 18 years old male and I would like to ask you about a testicular pain I have -what are the possible causes? Should I do something or just wait ? Two weeks ago I felt a strong pain in the right testicle - I felt that it has twisted but after a few seconds it untwisted on itself (I...

Testicle lump [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lump on the skin (I don't know really how to describe) it kind of looks like a pimple but no puss and way bigger.I just noticed it about 2 days ago but now it is starting to hurt to walk a little bit.

I have one testicle [ 14 Answers ]

When I was 9 years old, my right testicle was hurting real bad, so I went to the emergency room, I got taken, and the doctor said he will try his best to save my testicle. Well it turns out it twisted and didn't get any oxygen, and now I am currently 16, and I have a dream of become a United States...

One testicle [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have 1 testicle and have had my hole life, I think it must have gone undetected as a kid as no one ever mentioned it to me. I have seen a doctor or anyone yet because I want it to be a secret. I was wondering am I indangering myself by not seeking advice.

View more questions Search