Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slacktam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 11:15 AM
    Age of hair colour
    I was wondering if there is a time limit on hair colour. Can it be to old to use?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 25, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Products such as hair dye generally will have shelf life with a minimum of two years. If there isn't an expiration date, you can call the number on the box for more information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Colour [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! Can anyone please help me! I have very fair skin and blonde hair just wondering what colour dress would look best of me! Need to look the best :confused:

Dress Colour for Hair Colour? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my name's Michelle, and I have no idea what colour dress looks good on me. I have long (longer than shoulder-length) straight blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. I'm tanned, but not too tanned, and I'm average weight. I was wondering if there's any colour scheme or something to figure out what...

Hair colour [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is Michelle and I have a hair question. I have just got my hair coloured chocolate brown after I had highlights that caused serious roots to show. My natural hair colour is a medium mousy brown. I want to get it back to my natural as this colour is too dark? Any thoughts?:(

Need some help with hair colour. [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair about 8 weeks ago with loreal feria 3D colour ( No45 French Roast) Dark Golden Brown to get highlights out of my hair which worked fine but the colour has faded a little but hair is still quite browny/gingery, I wanted to know what colour I could use to tone down the redness as I'm...

View more questions Search