Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TomBoyGirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 11:07 AM
    Friend house haunted? Or mayb messin my mind up
    When I was at my friend house the TV was off and the light, the TV and light turned on and off for like 4 sec. The scary part was when we had a chocolate Twix we were eatting it and talking when 1 bar flew over her head. My friend looked behind her mirror and it said Murder. Me, my friend and her cousin were doing the oujia bored and talked to it, it was a ghost, she was 30 soemthing and been murdererd in my friend building. All of us got bit scared, then we just said bye and left.:eek:
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Mar 25, 2007, 12:03 PM
    TomBoyGirl-ouija boards are baaaaad veeeerrrry baaaddd. My friends and I used to mess with those. When I was in fifth grade this girl next door introduced me to the ouija board. She was in one corner of a bedroom and I was in another. I had my hands on the board and she said whatever you do don't take your hands off it. Well, I didn't listen and took my hands off and the board when flying across the room. I couldn't believe what I saw!! I ran out of there so fast. Later in high school, my girlfriends and I for fun got a ouija board and were at the house and asked for a sign if someone was really there or were we just imagining all of this. A second later, the candle that we were using which was the only light in the house, busted-glass was everywhere. Now I know when glass gets hot like that it can break, but the glass was very thick and it happened right after we asked for it. Needless to say, the girls didn't want the board anymore and I got stuck with it. I always felt like something was watching me and every time I walked by the closet where it was I got the creeps. I ended up throwing it in the dumpster and strange things would happen for about a month after that. I had to tell whatever was there to go away!! Finally it went away and everything was back to normal. I won't be messin with those things anymore. The spirits are bad. I have never encountered a good spirit or a smart one for that matter when using a ouija board.
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Mar 26, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Creepy I wonder if I do that I might contact a spirit in my house
    sat1118 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 09:01 PM
    Spirits are awsome
    carlak Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 11:50 AM
    Im trying to fiqure out the history of the house my dad grew up in because when my dad was a kid he lived in a haunted house, and before he was born when his sister was a baby my granma was sitting up in bed and she heard a voice in my aunts bedroom, saying "well your a pretty little baby arent you?", they've also seen her walking around in the living room. Then one day my grandpa was washing his hair in the bath tub and he felt something pushing down on his neck, when he broke free that lady was there and she said I thought you weren't going to see any other weman after I died? My grandpa said you got the wrong house then she vanished, then a little after that they asked that ladys son what his mom was buried in and my dad said well your moms been in our house, and the son said you she said she'd be back. Well then my dad woke up to go to the bathroom and he went through the kitchen and seen something washing dishes at the sink, he went back to bed but then another night my aunt seen the same thing and she went up to it and it turned around and hissed at her, it had red eyes and she said your not my mom and went back to bed. Then right after there cat just died they seen it run across the floor and go behind the couch. There's also this room that my dad and my aunt would always have nightmeres in when they would sleep in there and one night my dad woke up after sleeping in there and seen skeletons dancing around the room and on the ceiling. Then my aunt had seen a guy on a motorcyle his their corner and brake his neck and die, then things started happening again, like my aunts fingers got slamed in a door and my grandpa went around to open it and there was a broom proped up against the door, then my dad and his friend were playing in the yard and his friends arm went up like something was pulling it then he started getting dragged across the yard. And my grandpa started pulling on the kid and the thing finally let go, well later on the motorcycle guy showed up at their door and said sorry then vanished. Then my grandma was painting at her friends house right after her friends dad had just died and she seen him in the door way and said hey how you doing and kept painting. Another night my grandpa went out to the kitchen because he heard noises and he seen somting crouching on the counter with red eyes and he said get down you stupid cat, then my grandma told him we don't have a cat. Now the radio just turns on and off even when its unpluged, and all she says is "shut it off" she even told my dad when he was little that she wasn't going to move out of that house because its her house, she still lives in it today, and when we tak about this stuff she just sits there and stays quiet, she doesn't say anything, so I don't know if she been terrified by something or what, because I think it might have something to do with her, or even my grandpa because after they got devorced and he moved out things started to quiet down, I think my grandma knows something and a lot more stories then what my dad and aunt remember, any suggestions?
    carlak Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 11:52 AM

When my uncle used a ouija board strange things started happining in his house like lights would come on and stuff, and they'd see someone walking around. Your not suppose to use those any way.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 29, 2010, 04:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by carlak View Post
    Im trying to fiqure out the history of the house my dad grew up in because when my dad was a kid he lived in a haunted house, and b4 he was born when his sister was a baby my granma was sitting up in bed and she heard a voice in my aunts bedroom, saying "well your a pretty little baby arent you?", theyve also seen her walking around in the living room. then one day my grandpa was washing his hair in the bath tub and he felt somthing pushing down on his neck, when he broke free that lady was there and she said i thought you werent gonna see any other weman after i died? my grandpa said you got the wrong house then she vanished, then a little after that they asked that ladys son wat his mom was buried in and my dad said well your moms been in our house, and the son said ya she said she'd be back. well then my dad woke up to go to the bathroom and he went through the kitchen and seen somthing washing dishes at the sink, he went back to bed but then another night my aunt seen the same thing and she went up to it and it turned around and hissed at her, it had red eyes and she said your not my mom and went back to bed. then right after there cat just died they seen it run across the floor and go behind the couch. theres also this room that my dad and my aunt would always have nightmeres in when they would sleep in there and one night my dad woke up after sleeping in there and seen skeletons dancing around the room and on the ceiling. then my aunt had seen a guy on a motorcyle his their corner and brake his neck nd die, then things started happening again, like my aunts fingers got slamed in a door and my grandpa went around to open it and there was a broom proped up against the door, then my dad and his friend were playing in the yard and his friends arm went up like somthing was pulling it then he started getting dragged across the yard. and my grandpa started pulling on the kid and the thing finally let go, well later on the motorcycle guy showed up at their door and said sorry then vanished. then my grandma was painting at her friends house right after her friends dad had just died and she seen him in the door way and said hey how ya doing and kept painting. another night my grandpa went out to the kitchen because he heard noises and he seen somting crouching on the counter with red eyes and he said get down you stupid cat, then my grandma told him we dont have a cat. now the radio just turns on and off even when its unpluged, and all she says is "shut it off" she even told my dad when he was little that she wasnt gonna move out of that house because its her house, she still lives in it today, adn when we tak about this stuff she just sits there and stays quiet, she doesnt say anything, so i dont know if she been terrified by somthing or wat, because i think it might have somthing to do with her, or even my grandpa because after they got devorced and he moved out things started to quiet down, i think my grandma knows somthing and alot more stories then wat my dad and aunt remember, any suggestions?
    Large blocks of text like this are difficult to read, in fact I won't heve time right now.

If you could break it up into paragraphs it would help a great deal.
    You could cut and paste it where it says "Ask your question or search" it will start a new thread to deal with your problems.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 30, 2010, 03:31 AM
    M trying to fiqure out the history of the house my dad grew upin because

When my dad was a kid he lived in a haunted house,
    And before he was born when his sister was a baby

My granma was sitting up in bed and she heard a voice in my aunts bedroom, saying "well your a pretty little baby arent you?"

, they've also seen her walking around in the living room.

Then one day my grandpa was washing his hair in the bath tub
    And he felt something pushing down on his neck,

When he broke free that lady was there and she said
    I thought you weren't going to see any other weman after I died?
    My grandpa said you got the wrong house then she vanished,

Then a little after that they asked that ladys son
    What his mom was buried in and my dad said
    Well your moms been in our house,
    And the son said you she said she'd be back.

Well then my dad woke up to go to the bathroom
    And he went through the kitchen
    And seen something washing dishes at the sink,
    He went back to bed but then another night my aunt seen the same thing and she went up to it and it turned around and hissed at her,
    It had red eyes and she said your not my mom and went back to bed.

Then right after there cat just died
    They seen it run across the floor
    And go behind the couch.

There's also this room that my dad and my aunt would
    Always have nightmeres in when they would sleep in there
    And one night my dad woke up after sleeping in there
    And seen skeletons dancing around the room and on the ceiling.

Then my aunt had seen a guy on a motorcyle his their corner
    And brake his neck and die,

Then things started happening again,
    Like my aunts fingers got slamed in a door
    And my grandpa went around to open it and there was a broom proped up against the door,

Then my dad and his friend were playing in the yard
    And his friends arm went up like something was pulling
    It then he started getting dragged across the yard.
    And my grandpa started pulling on the kid
    And the thing finally let go,

Well later on the motorcycle guy showed up at their door
    And said sorry then vanished.

Then my grandma was painting at her friends house right after her friends dad had just died and
    She seen him in the door way and said
    Hey how you doing and kept painting.

Another night my grandpa went out to the kitchen
    Because he heard noises and he seen somting crouching on the counter
    With red eyes and he said get down you stupid cat,
    Then my grandma told him we don't have a cat.

Now the radio just turns on and off even when its unpluged,
    And all she says is "shut it off"

She even told my dad when he was little
    That she wasn't going to move out of that house because its her house,
    She still lives in it today, and when we tak about this stuff
    She just sits there and stays quiet, she doesn't say anything,

So I don't know if she been terrified by something or what,
    Because I think it might have something to do with her,
    Or even my grandpa
    Because after they got devorced
    And he moved out things started to quiet down,

I think my grandma knows something and
    A lot more stories then what my dad and aunt remember, any suggestions?

I fixed it somewhat but will not comment until you look it over and make sur it is correct.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my apartment haunted or am I losing my mind? [ 34 Answers ]

Hey there everyone, Over the past few days, strange things have been happening in my apartment that I moved into about a month and a half ago. Appliances turn on and off by themselves... it started with the DVD player - at first I thought maybe our DVD player had some loose wiring since it was...

How can I tell if my house is haunted? [ 43 Answers ]

:o Weird things have happened off and on the past 4 years we've lived in our house. It was terrible at first. Terrible dreams about the house, about bodies buried in the walls. It felt like there was a male spirit present at times, not a good one but maybe wanting to scare us? My daughter, for...

Is my house haunted? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Whenever my family is in a bedroom or sleeping and when I am with my cat, we hear things moving, and sometimes I see something white going by and my cat looks at it she looks like she is going to run.This moring I was making a tea, the kettel was full, I looked in it it was only half. I told my...

Is my house haunted? Tell me [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I am alone I feel like there is someone watching me and sometimes feel cold brezze go by me when the heat is on.I sometimes hear voices, my grandma and uncle died.I sometimes see white things moving in the night when all the lights are off, I think my cat senes because her eyes get real...

Am I or my friend being haunted by a spirit [ 1 Answers ]

This may sound really weird but I have not long moved into a new house when I first moved in I went out with my parents and I left my friend to get on with the decorating. Nothing was unusual. Several weeks later I walked into the kitchen and saw a man standing at the kitchen sink he turned looked...

View more questions Search