Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    accidentpron16 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2013, 05:15 AM
    Muscle pain
    I am a 16 year old Female. My arms hurt really bad to the point where I couldn't sleep last night. I went swimming the day before for about and hour and a half. And (3 days ago) on the fourth of July I got a nasty cut from the tailgate of my truck. It doesn't look infected but should I get a tetnus shot?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2013, 05:18 AM
    When was the last time you had a tetnus shot?

Jul 8, 2013, 05:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    When was the last time yoiu had a tetnus shot?
    I think a little over 4 years ago.
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2013, 05:46 AM
    That's good... you get those every five... or at least should. Personally... I've cut myself a lot working on cars over the years (I'm 52)... never had to get another shot... and I always get them every five years.

I'm assuming there were no stitches involved on your cut.

Jul 8, 2013, 07:47 AM
    No stiches but A LOT if blood. Why did my back hurt the same day and my arms hurt today and now yesterday?
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2013, 07:59 AM
    There can be a lot of reasons for that... sometimes it takes time for a strain to hurt... and sometimes what hurt right away stops fairly soon.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2013, 08:01 AM
    I've found soaking in epsom salts or dead sea salts and taking a good magnesium supplement helps with aches from strain,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Muscle pain [ 1 Answers ]

I think I pulled a chest muscle. Would that make my biceps also hurt? Are the arm and chest muscle related in anyway?

Cant tell whether muscle or heart pain... [ 1 Answers ]

About every other day over the past couple weeks a sudden sharp pain has occurred in the area right where my heart is. The pain lasts about 5-10 seconds. I would think it's a muscle (I workout everyday so I'm sure I'm susceptible )I but it seems deeper than the muscle, and when I do any type of...

Shoulder muscle pain [ 1 Answers ]

My son is 22 years old and is a wrestler and a weight lifter. He has a lot of shoulder pain but had a MRI Arthrogram that told him the Labrim and Rotator cuff are fine. He has Tendinitis. Someone told me about muscle imbalance and think he is not lifting correctly. He may not be lifting with all...

Back and Muscle Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have lower back pain. It bothers the most when sitting to long, When I get up and am quite active it seems affect the upper muscles and get sore. I am not bothered when I lay down or no problem with sleeping? Have you any suggestions? It will even bother between shoulder blades at times!

View more questions Search