Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whatisthis123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2013, 01:29 AM
    Love situation, it confuses me.
    There have been 6 months that I talk with a girl,
    2 out of these 6 have been massive.

Example I wake up in 08:00am to go to work, then I can use the Facebook when I finish me things (im a graphic designer) and then I chat with her, afterwards I go home she waits for me we chat till late night hour 11:00pm -00:00 and after that we get into skype or a phone call and talk till 03:00 - 04:00am.

Every day and night, we share everything whatever we do... it is as if she is my wife because I act like "Baby im going out with two friends of mine at this place, we will stay till this hour and this and that." and then she tells me "Okay baby talk to you later then"... or whenever she goes anywhere or does anything she lets me know.

She even stopped the connections with the guys that I saw as a threat, the ones I thought they could do anything to her. She does not talk to them anymore, and she asked me to stop talking to some girls that she sees as a threat and I did the same.

I don't care for anyone else I just love her, she feels the same but she never told me, she says I adore you and I feel the other thing but its hard for me to say it. Whenever I say I love you, she repeats with "more" or "thank you".

That is basically the story of how close we are, but now I have put the relationship start conversation up, and she says that she is not ready. She said its enough that we have each other to talk to hold and stay, if you love me that would be enough... we don't have to do the kiss and start the relation, because I'm not ready.

She is afraid if we start she will lose me, and she thinks by keeping me like this she will keep me around always. I don't know, and I'm thinking while she is delaying the start of the relation now when our fire is burning so much, we feel so much for each other we shake every time we're together... I'm afraid that by denying the feeling she can turn cold, or maybe I will even that I love her ?

What should I do, what is this situation, why is this making me feel sad.. she said I'm not saying a specific date when we will start, but when I feel ready you will understand that my whole body will ask you to kiss me...

Any suggestions of what should I do ? I really want to make her mine and keep her forever.

I am 22, and she is 18.
    We isn't some teenage childhood lovisht future dreaming kids.
    I am confident of what I say and what I want, and I do want her to be the mother of my children and the one that I can spend the rest of my life with.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 8, 2013, 02:47 AM
    'We isn't some teenage childhood lovisht future dreaming kids.'
    You sure sound like it - sorry. You are living an unreal relationship online or phone. You don't actually know how that translates into being together, living together, sharing responsibilities as well as pleasure. When something goes wrong over money or children or work or where to live in what kind of house and whose family you do or don't get along with, all the romance flies out the window in an instant.
    Plus she is telling you something, and you aren't listening. She's not ready. I don't know why two people 'make' each other drop friends who might be a 'threat' but that's one of the most destructive things you can do. Both of you, go back and get your friends. They are who withstand the tests of time.
    And stop thinking in caveman terms of 'making her mine.' People don't own each other. When someone leaves you someday, you will see how helpless you will be. Be your own person, and then find someone who is her own person, and share your lives. Admiration, respect, understanding, followed by compromise and forgiveness - that is love.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2013, 05:24 PM
    She is not ready to commit to you yet. I know this isn't what you want to hear but she is still young and she wants to explore what else the world has to offer. You are becoming a little bit clingy. You should be able to say to yourself, that you won't wait for her to make up her mind and be ready to move on with or without her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused love situation [ 2 Answers ]

I have been in 2 past relationships where I have been cheated on and I met this girl who was so nice to and new of what I went o and promise not to put me through this angain. Been together for a year and she did the same thing.really hurt me. Now she wants to fix things but its kind of hard.I...

One side love Situation need help please [ 5 Answers ]

I am in High school grade 11 last year, in my school students are in groups which they stay on their high school years(that mean that I will take class with the same people all my high school years). I made friends with some girls from my group and we start fine having fun and everything. The time...

My situation with my first love, advice? [ 8 Answers ]

Sort of a wall, but please read all the way through. I'll first say that I am a seventeen years old (nearly eighteen) and that I have never felt the same way about someone as I do now, yet I know that this love I have for this young woman is true and unconditional. I know that she is truly a...

Weird Situation, in love but only met once? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I just wanted to get someone opinions about this situation I am in. Back in November of '08, I went out to a club and met this guy. We talked a little bit, ended up having an amazing, chemistry laden makeout session, but we didn't have sex or anything. Turns out he lives in NJ :( (I...

My love and our "odd" situation; how to fix it and to get my love back? [ 7 Answers ]

We spent everyday together (from grade 9 till our last year in College). We lived next door to each other! Our friendship developed and I accidentally fell in love with him. I told him I loved him after two months of dating (we dated in College) and he said he loved me too. It was a hard...

View more questions Search